prologue

The second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where am i? I just see white surroundings, I was confuse my mind got stuck, where really I am? Am I dead? Is this heaven? But its impossible, the last time I remembered, I was running in the middle of a hallway but now I was stuck here at nowhere, all I just see is white all white to be exact.

 

I saw a figure walking, I called her but she didn’t hear me I scream my lung out and ask where I was, the figure went closer and closer, notice she was a girl, I ask again but she was silent didn’t utter any words she just looks at me and I got mesmerize by her beauty she walks pass me as I follow her she walks away as I got stuck, tried moving my legs as I called her again and again reaching out for her but it seems like she was out of reach, I tried my best to reach her, I run as fast as I can just to see that girl but I don’t know I was going I just run and run until I can’t feel my legs anymore as I stop, bending and holding my knees, I can’t run anymore as I catching my breath when someone say.

 

 

“are you giving up now?”

 

 

I slowly look up and saw her again, she was really beyond beautiful, I couldn’t speak nor move, I wanted to open my mouth to talk but I can’t what’s happening to me?

 

 

I notice her looking straight to my soul I was drown by her beauty but then she looks seriously on me and said.

 

“don’t be deceive  by beauty!!!”

 

 

I stumble down and lose my footing as I end up on the ground and was looking at her scared, she slowly approach me as she holds my jaw and said.

 

“don’t be afraid, I’m here to give you a chance”

 

I look confused at her, she looks intently on me but not saying anything as if she was waiting for me to response as I slowly open my mouth to say something.

 

“wh-what y-you mean chance?” I stuttered.

 

“do you know where you are?” I shook my head

“you’re here beneath your deepest desire”

I frown cause I literally don’t know what she’s talking about.

She looks and sighs

“did you know what happen before you got here?”

I tried remembering, but all I got is just a few memory which is, I’m running in the hall way ,

 

“all I remember is I’m running and ended up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter