4) BETWEEN THE WORLD, LIFE AND DREAMS... YOU'RE ALL THREE TO ME.

Mom... I think I have a gay crush on your husband.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4/4               Between the world, life and dreams… you’re all three to me.

 

 

 

Jimin stumbles into his arms calming his racing thoughts as he nestles into the crook of Namjoon’s neck.

 

Namjoon doesn’t hold back, welcoming him into his embrace his hand resting on his nape soothingly rubbing the soft skin, dragging a relaxed sigh from himself and nothing has ever felt as real as this moment.

 

Namjoon couldn’t care as the others tried to piece together the last few hours when he has Jimin here in his arms, accepting and willing.

 

It isn’t for long before Seokjin and Yoongi are thanking Jimin’s friends and ushering them out of there. The pair much too engrossed in themselves to utter any words back, listlessly following their footsteps.

 

The ride back was quick unlike the way there. Time seemed to fly by when they were together. Namjoon had barely let himself think about how his bigger hands sliding into Jimin’s smaller ones made his heart flutter and Jimin adorably trying to keep from lulling off by fiddling with his accessories when the van came to a halt.

 

They turn back to them giving a look that clearly means more than it seems yet don’t say a thing instead Yoongi grumbles something about arriving at the dorms, before scrambling out of the van with Seokjin in a tow. Jimin isn’t conscious enough to tell but Namjoon knows too well that this means that he has a lot of talking to do sooner rather than later as planned.

 

They take their time getting out of the van, Namjoon curling his arm around Jimin’s waist as he helps him out; the automatic doors locking behind them assure them that the elder two weren’t too far.

 

The autumn night cold prickles through his skin under the flimsy hoodie he was wearing, yet he remains strong holding down a violent shudder an arm wrapped around Jimin’s shoulder keeping him close, he was too weak to be walking around so freely in the cold.

 

“You’re cold-”

 

Jimin whispers, trying to shrug off the jacket that Namjoon had given him a while back, engulfing him just as his hand in his had earlier.

 

“I’m fine, we’re almost there”

 

Namjoon ignores the cold and his gesture, shuffling them a bit quicker towards the dorms so that Jimin wouldn’t feel so guilty and try to give him back his coat.

 

They had barely made it to the entrance when Jimin could no longer, his breath catching and legs buckling under him. Cold sweat trickles from his temples; his eyelids flutter as though he doesn’t want anything more than to fall into a deep slumber. Namjoon panics with Jimin unable to keep himself upright.

 

“Jimin c’mon, stay with me – please Chim”

 

He calls out to him nudging him in the slightest to check that he was still responding and aware of his surroundings, almost sighing in relief at the sound of his feather-light giggles that would’ve triggered his own laughter had they not been in situation as such.

 

Namjoon stabilises him with both arms around him holding up towards him, the staircase ledge behind Jimin providing as a support keeping them from falling apart.

 

“I’ve missed that, I miss hearing that from your lips – I’m tired Joon, so tired…”

 

Jimin cups his cheeks within his palms, his thumb pressing upon his lips as the words drawled from his lips mirroring exactly what he was saying. His face pales, the natural rose colour gradually falling away from his cheeks and his lips, his fingers feeling brittle and cold despite the warmth of his down jacket flooding into him.

 

“I know and I’m sorry, just stay with me – please, you’re too cold, stay awake for me”

 

Namjoon pleads with him, his own palm resting upon Jimin’s forehead, his cheek going down towards his neck desperately checking if he was keeping his temperature, he had already been in a vulnerable state when they had found him. He shouldn’t have been overworking his body like this, the bristling gusts of pre-winter winds adding more salt upon injury.

 

“Joon– ”

 

Jimin groans agonizingly, the pain in his head rises once more giving him great discomfort. He could feel himself slowly blacking out and he couldn’t help being scared because his body refused to listen to his desperate pleas to fight the pain and keep to Namjoon’s request.

 

Namjoon’s voice was ever so clear but his conscious was fading and he was losing control of his mind and body.

 

“Didn’t you say you had something to me, why aren’t you saying it, tell me– ”

 

Jimin leans down resting his head against his shoulder the cold fabrics soothing his burning head. He curls into him drowsily begging him to let him sleep just a little and barely noticing Namjoon crazily talking about anything and everything with him falling limp within his arms.

 

Namjoon couldn’t bear it any longer the darkening silhouettes appearing in his periphery and familiar voices, causing him great relief.

 

“Help please, hyung, please”

 

 

-

 

 

He paces from left to right and back again, patience being tested as the minutes keep passing by with no site of either Seokjin or Yoongi.

 

Namjoon just can’t seem to keep still, just about ready to storm out of their shared room into Hoseok’s if he couldn’t get an update. He was worried sick since Jimin fell limp in his arms, unable to be of any useful help but cause further stress.

 

It’s been a good hour since they’ve been tending to Jimin with a specialist on sight and Namjoon couldn’t help but think the worst and he hates himself for being pessimistic even in this situation. He just needs to see Jimin, to hold him and be reassured that there was nothing to worry about for his heart and mind to be at peace.

 

He finally manages to stay still seeking solace in the corner of the room, convincing himself that Jimin will be fine, keeping himself sane with the thoughts of Jimin running to him earlier, his name the first to leave his lips as though seeing him in that very moment meant the world to him.

 

His heart almost skipped a bit remembering the look of pure relief and joy in his gaze that even despite the distance between them, at that very moment Jimin wanted nothing more than to be held by him. Namjoon didn’t know if he could risk losing that ever again.

 

If he had the chance, he would tell Jimin what he really felt despite all the past negative thoughts that threatened him before. Yoongi was right, he wouldn’t let this window of opportunity go to waste.

 

The sound of the elder members along with the specialist rustling out of Jimin’s room was enough to break him out of hi deep trance. He stood up watching them bowing in thanks, grateful that they could make it here as quick as they could and taking notes of their advice and almost couldn’t move.

 

He still didn’t know if Jimin was alright and he didn’t want to make a scene already having been told to stay back by Yoongi until everything was sorted.

 

“Joon, come here for a second”

 

He heard Yoongi call out for him, his feet shuffling towards him almost immediately following him and Seokjin into their room. He’d had so much to ask earlier but didn’t know how to begin anymore, examining their gaze to find something, anything that’ll give him the answers he needs to hear.

 

“They said he’ll make it…”

 

Seokjin started and he breathed a sigh of relief, all the emotions he’d built in the last few hours, days and months even coming out at once, his tears running freely. He could feel Seokjin’s arms around him and held onto him.

 

Seokjin glances over at Yoongi who’s kicking his feet on the ground seemingly holding in his own emotions beckoning him over. Yoongi huffs trotting over to the pair reaching out to rub Namjoon’s back, comforting him as best as he could.

 

Once they’d all calmed down, the elder members sat him down on Seokjin’s bed; because despite such an emotional moment Yoongi still didn’t want anyone on his bed.

 

“They said anything he took earlier hadn’t gotten into his system – “

 

Seokjin continued to explain what they had been told by the specialist but Namjoon was ragging remembering what Taemin had said to him earlier.

 

“I swear whoever spiked him, they better hope I never see them again”

 

Namjoon cut in, he didn’t think he could ever let Jimin go out without either of them ever again after tonight, dreading what could have possibly happened if he had completely ingested whatever they’d given him. They could have lost him.

 

“Us too Joon, trust me”

 

Yoongi placed a firm hand on his shoulder mirroring the sentiment and he felt comforted that they at least had his back.

 

“But he’s showing signs of serious exhaustion and stress, we can’t have anything throw him off or he’ll never get better. Basically, we need to nurse him better Joon, nothing too hectic.”

 

Seokjin bit his lip as he finished off watching Namjoon’s face contort in confusion. He gives Yoongi and tentative glance asking him to jump in if necessary. He knew that Namjoon wanted nothing more than to be by Jimin side but they were a little worried that this would trigger Jimin again if it went wrong.

 

Seokjin also knows that Jimin would also want Namjoon by his side but from their last conversation the confession to Namjoon had been what lead him to stay away from them in the first place, if anything Seokjin didn’t want the situation to happen again.

 

“What does that even mean?”

 

Namjoon asked bemused, he felt as though they were trying to imply something that he didn’t quite understand.

 

“It means that you’ll need to stay away from Jimin for a bit… Just until he’s better”

 

Yoongi responded watching out for any reactions with the way Namjoon was feeling anything could happen and they couldn’t risk it.

 

Namjoon wanted to scream, shout and kick things around but what good would that do in this situation, in fact it would give them more reason to keep him away from Jimin. They were right and he knew that well enough.

 

He knew it was his fault that Jimin ended up this way, it was his twisted thoughts convincing him that hurting Jimin would be better for the group and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter