BEHIND THE SCENES: Backstage

Diamond Roster [ Apply open for Solo Artists, Duos and etc ]

( SUJUGENsOshielF's Note: I've literally done this upon jinnie's request. Also, to clarify the misunderstandings, Some changes are made. 

The members that are in S. Muses that are still in S.Muses:

  1. Entire 1st gen
  2. 2nd Gen Sun Min Yeon 
  3. 3rd Gen Ayami Eruno ( Graduating soon ) and Kim Ae Cha
  4. 4th Gens Sera Volswageen ,Aika Momosu and Kei Retsu( Graduating soon)

Reasons

  • The entire 1st Gen signed a contract with Diamond Roster to remain in Superiur Muses to keep the original flavor and image Diamond Roster wanted them to sport
  • 2nd Gen Member Jun Yun Mi got engaged with her boyfriend and planned to marry him 3 months after the release of sub group singles. Also, a week after she graduated. A teaser of her with Minoki Asue was released, signalling " Harajuku Excel"'s return from hiatus. 
  • Ayami Eruno wanted to establish her own solo career. Her first single would be released 2 weeks after the release of the subgroups singles. Yet, she has assumed full leadership on XYZaa! and is still a part of the group. Her first single would be : My Everything ( My World). The lyrics would be composed by Wheesung and the music would be composed by Yoo Young Jin.
  • Kei Retsu would also graduate around a month after Ayami Eruno does, she'll also start her acting career on being a part on " The Man Who Watches The Sea" . She's also gonna debut in a Japan a month later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( At the dorm)

ManagerHanNa: Girls, your gonna record your corresponding subgroup singles today upon its release in the next two weeks.

SunRye: Yesh unnie. 

( After that they go to the recording studio) 

EunMi: This so hard! 

HyeRa: I get soo much lines!! WAE?! 

MoonJiMi: Why do I get lots of lines too unnie? 

YoJeong: Atleast I just get the harmonization lines, a line in the intro and the rap. 

Ella: Damn you. I get the harmonization lines and 2 other lines. 

( They start recording  then get back to their dorms)

HanNa: Before I forget, 1st Gen members would be assigned as mentors to a younger generation's member. 

Mentor to Student
Kim SunRye Sera Volswageen
Park HaeRa Sun MinYeon
Park EunMi Jun YunMi
Moon Ji Mi  Kei Retsu
Geum Yo Jeong  Aika Momosu
Kim Ella  Ayami Eruno
Kim SeoJin Rin Euka
Kim SunRye *  Kim Ae Cha

//Note: An * symbolizes that a mentor has either 2 or more students to mentor the whole time a student is currently in office. The mentors/ 1st Gen have a full responsibility to take care of her student and make sure she is with the group in practice and songs. //

HanNa: Now, The Mentor and Student will sleep in one room. Before, the younger members had to sleep in the living room or in the attict. Now, mentor and student(s) will stay in the same room for guidance. 

( Mentors and Students talk together)

HanNa: But in SunRye's case, Ae Cha will be in the same room as I am. Because it will be unfair for her. 

SunRye: Yes unnie. 

( First night otgether as Mentors and Students) 

SunRye: Well, Sera. Welcome to Superiur Muses.

Sera: Thank you so much unnie. ( in a Russian accent) 

SunRye: We're almost the same height. But im still way taller that you. So if you got problems, don't hesitate to consult to me ok.

Sera: Yes unnie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT SO SHORT T-T. BUT ILL MAKE IT UP NEXT TIME. :D