Breaking News: Ji-Ae's pictures with her boyfriend ,rumours pregnant spread and many more.

Diamond Roster [ Apply open for Solo Artists, Duos and etc ]

Febuary 3, 2012

                  Superiur Muses just debuted  about a month ago and a rumour spread about their 14 year old Maknae Ji-Ae. Pictures are spread that Ji-Ae is found dating with her boyfriend, 22 year old,Namike Fukada ( fictional character) , a member of the Japanese Group Chile(X) ( Another fictional group)who she met duringin Japan when before they debuted they were brought there to debut.But rumours also spread that Ji-Ae is pregnant and Namike is not the father but the 45-year old Juno Makoto ( another fictional character) , a buisnessman. On November 11, 2012, SM officially announced that the rumours are true and Ji-Ae is 4 months pregnant with twins. SM also officiated that Ji-Ae will graduate to focus on caring to her twins and to also retain the good young image of Superiur Muses. SM also announced she would be replaced by new members later on but continue with their new 7 member line up for the 1st Japanese Single on late March. But with their 2nd Japanese Single, 5 members would be added with total members of 12. 

Namike Fukada:

tumblr_lw69m263Ua1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

Juno Makoto:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsSNhgMc6wfA1uYXGRrWW

Comments

HaeRaFangirl:

Eww~~ Why is she dating at such a young age and is pregnant to a 45 year old's twins? 

SunRyeFOREVER:

I wonder how will SunRye would handle this. It's a hard situation.

KPOPFevah:

How disqusting.