Whoa!

say to the wind so you can hear

Seulgi wakes up in the hospital. She doesn't remember Irene, at all.

p.s. inspired from some random watching youtube videos. And no, this is not angst. It’s hella short of fluff.

--
9:47 AM

Harsh lighting makes Seulgi stirred up. She groaned pretty loudly, trying to cover the sunlight and chanting too bright this is too bright over and over.

“Hey, Seul, How are you feeling?” a sudden concerned voice makes Seulgi automatically whine more.  

“Why does the room have so many lights?” 

“because it’s a daylight, Seulgi.” Irene spoke softly.

“Tell the sun to go away,” Seulgi slurred as she is busy trying to get her face away from the light, not ready to open her eyes just yet.

Irene is finally standing up and letting her figure to block the light from Seulgi’s sight.

“That’s better, thank you,” Seulgi’s eyes completely opened now.

“Are you an angel?,” Seulgi asked unconsciously as her eyes roaming around. Trying to registered that she was in a hospital room, “Am I going to die?”
 
Irene tilted her head, not believing her girlfriend had forgotten her. Even though she knew that Seulgi would not be herself for an hour or two.

“No, and no, you are not going to die, Seulgi,” there are chuckling and giggling. Joy snorted as she continued to film the groggy Seulgi.

“Are you a nurse? Did the doctor send you? Man, I need to thank him because you are eye candy.”

This time Irene giggled along with their friends.

“Your smile! You have the prettiest smile I’ve ever seen.” Seulgi sighed studying Irene’s face, “Are you a model?”

Irene blushed madly as she put cookie in Seulgi’s mouth, “No, Eat, Seulgi.”

“Who are you? What’s your name?,” Seulgi asked, muffled with cookie as she tilted her head to get a better look at Irene’s eyes.

Irene chuckled once more, “My name is Irene. And, I’m your girlfriend.”

The groggy girl gasped, making her eyes become comically wide sending everyone in giggles, “you are my girlfriend?!, you are mine??”

“Correction, I’m your soon-to-be wife.”

“Holy Jesus!” Now Seulgi has her jaw dropped. 

“Darn, you are so beautiful.” Seulgi said looking like she was drifting off to sleep, 

Then snapped back up again, asking another question,

“How long have we been together? Do we call each other Baby?”

Irene smiled, “A looooonnnng time, and yes, we do.”

“Oh. My. God. I hit the jackpot!,” Seulgi emphasized and yelled.

Irene covered to keep from laughing. 

It’s so refreshing seeing Seulgi like this.

“Eat your cookie,” Irene urged once more hearing Seulgi mumble while looking down as she ate, 

You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.

Suddenly Seulgi turned her head back towards Irene, looking at her with such intensity,

“Lemme see your face.”

Seulgi brushed her fingertips along Irene’s cheeks.

“Whoa!”

Irene smiled holding Seulgi’s hand against her cheeks.

“Your teeth are perfect.”

Seulgi slid her hand down where her eyes wandered.

“Turn around for me, Baby, lemme see that cute .”

Irene couldn’t hold it anymore and began laughing. Usually Irene is the one who likes to admire butts but on this state, Seulgi is the winner.

“No! Just eat your cookie, Casanova.” Irene blushed.

“You are my fiancée?. Wow.”

Seulgi sighed staring at her soon-to-be wife. 

Cookie long forgotten.

“Did I get you that ring?,” Seulgi’s eyes dropped on the amethyst rock on Irene’s finger.

Irene smiled, playing with the ring, “Mhm.”

“Wow. I must have really liked you if I put a ring on it,” Seulgi said, 

taking another cookie between her lips before going back to sleep.

“My gosh, this stuff is priceless. I’m so going to upload this on YouTube for everyone to see.” Joy snickered.

“She didn’t even know who you were and still fell in love with you, unnie,” Wendy laughed.

Irene turned back to her fiancée, taking out soggy cookie between Seulgi’s lips and pressing a soft kiss in return.