Remember When

Fade In

"Mom! I'll just walk over there okay?" Seokmin said as he left his parents sitting on the bench. "Okay son, just be careful not to trip and-" Before his mom could finish what she was going to say, Seokmin tripped on another child, dripping his icecream on the boy's shirt. "Oh my god!" Seokmin's mother said, helping Seokmin and the child to get up. "I'm so sorry." Seokmin whispered. "It's okay!" the child answered, having a smile on Seokmin's face. "My name is Seokmin." he said. "I'm Soonyoung!" he answered. Before they could exchange shaking their hands, Soonyoung's mom came and told him that they need to go home because of the dirt on his shirt. Seokmin waved goodbye to Soonyoung as they went home.

-

7 years after, they were both 16 but they still doesn't met again. One day, Soonyoung went to the park and sat at the bench. Another boy sat beside him, but Soonyoung didn't notice him. "Remember when I tripped over you and my ice cream fell on your shirt?" the boy laughed and Soonyoung looked at him. "S-Seokmin?" Soonyoung looked so shocked as Seokmin just gave him a nod. They both laughed as Soonyoung said, "Yeah, I remember that." "Can I ask you a favor?" Seokmin asked. "Sure, what is it?" Soonyoung answered. "Fall in love with me like how I fell in love with you when we were younger." Seokmin confessed. "I don't think you need to ask for it because I am slowly falling for you." Soonyoung smiled and Seokmin hugged him. Their relationship is not that fast, yet not so lame. They look like they were really just bestfriends, but you could see that they are inlove at each other.

-

"Seokmin." Soonyoung said. "Remember when we were only nine, and you tripped over me, giving me a shower of icecream on my shirt?" Soonyoung chuckled, as it was so childish. "I remember that too. And I won't forget about it." Soonyoung took his guitar, and started singing,

"It may look like a dream, or a nightmare instead. But in the blink of an eye. You were gone and dead.

As I remember your name, Lee Seokmin. As I remember you name, our memories go, fade in."