groove

milky eyes

someday, you're gonna find someone to which you can jump and dance for joy...

-

"당신은 누구인가 ?..."

"...who are you?"

-

you said but the robot spoke for you.

-

"an admirer..." i said dreamily;

"...찬양."

-

your eyes widened, and you giggled a bit- you took out your phone and spoke into it:

-

" 날 따라와..."

"...come with me."

-

i smiled and rushed to catch up with you, and you grinned from ear to ear as you put your arm through mine.

-

---

-

we arrived at a sort of model agency; you pointed at the sign, which said the name of the agency you were with.

it was an international company and it explained why you, a non english-speaking korean boy was in the middle of america having pictures of himself taken.

we walked over to a wall full of models and their shots- height and weight and age listed, and you pointed to the one of you.

-

you grinned, "me!"

-

i smiled and spoke into my phone:

-

"you are very good looking!..."

...당신이 찾고 매우 좋다!"

-

you covered your face in embarrassment while laughing and said "thank!"

-

after that we went to the cafeteria where you struggled to ask the cashier for a tea and i ended up ordering it for you.

-

"thank." you said with a worried expression.

-

"what's wrong? you can use your translator to talk to me!..."

"뭐가 문제 야? 당신은 나와 이야기 하기 위해 번역기 를 사용할 수 있습니다!"

-

you realized that you actually could use your translator and it made me smile how forgetful you were.

-

"내가귀찮게 되는 건가요?..."

"...am i being a bother?"

-

i instinctively said no, but then motioned toward my translator:

-

"no of course not! having you around just makes me want to dance with joy!..."

"...아니 당연하지 ! 주위 를 갖는 날 은 기쁨으로 춤을 할 수 있습니다 !"

-

you looked relieved and quickly replied with,

-

"의 내 방 으로 가자..."

"...lets go to my room."

-

i was caught off guard but said "yes" so we were on our way upstairs.

-

the agency was shaped to fit the needs of the models and of course there were various mirrors surrounding the walls and corridors for any needed touch-up or outfit fixes.

back and forth there were models and apprentices; all beautiful and iconic in their own way.

-

"이 내 방..."

...this is my room."

-

you opened the door. we entered a white dimly lit room with a plain bed and some stuffed animals ontop of it. there were gift bags and candies

and boxed meals on the floor- some open, some closed.

-

you noticed i was looking and said "fans!" as you excitedly pointed at them.

-

i smiled, thinking i must not be the only one who found his face mesmerizing and sweet.

-

you sat on the bed and patted beside you, motioning and inviting me to sit.

i walked over and you hugged me tightly, i was very surprised and turned rigid.

-

"s-sorry..!" you said loudly. you picked your phone up and spoke:

-

"나는 행동 과 감정을 표현 하는 데 사용 하고있다 ..."

...i am used to expressing how i feel with actions."

-

i smiled and said,

-

"it's okay, i like it. i was just surprised..."

"...괜찮아 , 나는 그것을 좋아한다. 난 그냥 조금 놀랐습니다."

-

you placed your phone on the side table.

you moved closer and shifted yourself towards me,

-

"난 당신이 내가 지금 느끼는 것을 표현 하는 방법을 생각하지 않았 으면 ..."

-

you kissed me on the lips softly, and then climbed atop me until you were sitting on my lap and then you pushed me so i was laying down.

-

i was really surprised, i didnt know what to do or what to say...

-

"i-i dont even know your name..!"

-

you smiled in between kisses and said

-

"name? Hojoon."

-

i closed my eyes and let myself be loved because i haven't been blessed enough to be kissed by such a beautiful boy.