Butterfly effect part 2

Nerdy Cinderella? Nope !

"Why did you run away from the ceremony?" Her velvet voice mixed with uncertainity and dissappointment She waited for that day,today to be with him celebrating together thier success but he dissappear like a wind.He did not look straight at her eyes even if he is yearning to do so.

"I just wanted to be alone" just plain answer that won't answered  her question,well she already knows the answer.

"Is it because of uncle again?" She asked with confident and stare intently at him,he just smile sadly and looking down his lap.

Jung Daehyun a.k.a best student at his previous school,Jinri High School and now he is a Serin High School.He is perfect in everyone eyes including Seulna.He is kind,generous intelligent.his father is a prosecutor at the small town where Seulna live,his best buddy.Mr Jung is a perfectionist so he only want his son to be the best and perfect in his way.In order to do so.he need to compete with everyone to be the best among the best that is include Seulna.That's make him felt guilty toward Seulna even though she said that it was okay to compete with anyone because that is how school life works, competition.He was number one student before and at Serin also number one replacing Seulna but sometimes Seulna took her throne back and that is when his father scold him for being careless in study.

Flashback

"What have you done all this time huh??!" he yelled furiously at his son making that poor boy shut his eyes tightly 

"I-im so-sor-sorry dad" his lips is trembling while uttering it.

" i send you there to be a perfect son! What so hard to fo it huh?" He frowned and glare at him.He held back his tears and wishing for someone to pat his back and said everything will be fine.

End of flashback

He felt someone his back gently and he snapped from his thought and just to see Seulna smiled at him bitterly.

He doesnt like skinship but he only love it when it comes to two women in is life that is his mother and Seulna.He smiled back and he do something that Seulna did not expect him to do.

 

He engulfed her in his arm and cried until his heart satisfied.

She also felt like crying but held back her tears and let the male lead cried in her shoulder while patting his back and utter 'it's okay' ' its fine'  

Author notes: next part is going to explain more about Seulna and upcoming new leads