Butterfly

Nerdy Cinderella? Nope !

A Nerdy Cinderella?Typical? No!!!

 

(Based on someone real life) ‘cough’ ‘wink’

 

 

“Yah! Nerd!” She sighed for the 10 times today because those stupid girls won’t leave her alone.

“What is it?” she asked nicely or more likely boring. 

“How dare you flirt with Daehyun Oppa last night!” The blonde skinny girl screamed at her face,making Seulna rolled her eyes. She started to walk but the blonde girl yank her hand and she glared at the stupid girl,

greeting her teeth she want to punch Dahee badly and her hand is itchy for that moment,

in a swift movement she pulled her hair and ready to punch her face,

ohh her hand is happy now to meet that girl face 1,2,3...

 

“What the hell is happening!” Stood there is Daehyun,looking dashing like always.

 

“Oppa!” Dahee run and hug Daehyun tightly,making Seulna scoffed.

 

“are you ok?” Daehyun asked concernly and tried to struggling out of her hug

,he feel annoyed but sympathy at the same time.He look at the girl in front of him,

the girl that he thought innocent and kind as angel but 

he was so wrong when he saw she tried to hit oh-so-nice girl.

 

“You” Daehyun sighed

“Tell me what happen here?” He asked calmly.

“Oh! I don’t know maybe that so called nice noble girl named Dahee mess with me?!” 

She smirk and rolled her eyes,annoyed by the fact Daehyun her so-called-friend tried to protect that annoying girl.

Daehyun eyed Seulna 

and then Dahee,shaking his head he pushed Dahee lightly and walk toward Seulna.

 

“I thought you’re innocent like rose petals” He said dreamily,he ruffled her hair,

she hissed and glared at him

 

“Nope,i’m tired people treat me badly,and for your information Mr.Top Student I’m human not rose petals” 

She punch him playfully on the shoulder.

 

“What Mr Top Student? You should call me Oppa I’m older than you!” he whined childishly.

Yes. Mr Top student,everyone called him like that because he ace in every subject except English 

and rank number 1 in every exam,and that made Seulna jealous to no end with him 

because she always get second place in every test because she can’t ace in Mathematics,

it  because she is good in English.maybe there is a good reason behind it all,they are good friend now.

Seulna is your typical wallflower,introvert,and anti social girl,she prefer to stay at home reading books,

novels,writing novels,eat and sleep at home rather than enjoy her life with the 

other teenagers while Daehyun is outgoing person slightly nerd but he too choosy in finding a friend making him have a small circle of friends.

Seulna caught his eyes the second day he is being transferred into the new school due to his old school doesn’t have the course he wanted badly,

litterateur.She read her book quietly behind him,he amazed it she can still focused on her reading even though the class is chaotic,and then come the two annoying girl come and tried to argue with him,he tried to let it off but those girls are too loud and then it happen

 

 

“Yah! Don’t you guys have any pity on him,huh?”His eyes is widened in shock and the girls keep on babbling nonsense

“I’m trying to focused here but you guys making noise,better shut up!” She gripped her history textbook tightly,glaring at them,the girls gulped 

 

“We..we just want him to teach us Japanese,that’s all” They quickly went to seat at their places.She look at him,raising an eyebrow and the proceed her precious reading time.

He thought he already found someone that he can make friend of,or more.He grinned widely.

 

 

“Dae,Daehyun!” Daehyun comeback to his sense 

 

“Huh?” he asked clueless

“haih...repeat what I said” She said firmly

“repeat what I said” he said smiled like an idiot

 

 

 

 

 

 

“yah!!!!” she face palmed and tried to punch him but he dodged it easily.They making a preparation for the biggest exam in their life,University Exam Entrance.(Ok I don’t really know about it,in Malaysia we called it as SPM or Malaysian Certificate Education)

 

Seulna really wanted to go to Seoul University to majoring in English or law while Daehyun doesn’t really know which University he want, or what course ,weirdo.

 

Some adore Seulna and some adore Daehyun for thier great achievement,some hate them,typical.Some ship them to be together but that thought make Seulna wanted to smacked someone face.Gossip spread wild like fire.Daehyun don’t mind about that because he thinks he was lucky enough to be paired up with someone as cute but not so beautiful yet intelligent like Seulna,just lucky.

 

The day they have been waiting for finally arrive and they walked into the exam hall

 

“I wish all the best for everyone” Daehyun closed his eyes and mutter quietly,in the long line of student there he saw his best friend forever,Seulna worried face holding tightly on her stationery.he believed that his beautiful/duck/flower petal whatsoever can fly high,more than him.He smiled and she saw it,the smiled plastered on his face brought a little happiness in her situation,soon she also smiled and nod at the latter.

 

“It’s time to let out the awesome beast now” She smirk

And sit down on her seat,the front seat in front of the freaking scary exam head management,her friend felt so relieved not to sit at there.

 

But she just don’t care and soon she start fighting for her life,kyahhhh!.

 

3 months later.

 

“Hello” She yawned and look at the clock, 1:06 in the evening

 

“Yah! You lazy bum wake up and come home now!”

 

“Why? I’m still on vocation at my sister house” she rub her eyes slowly,then there is a loud sighed

 

“Seulna,don’t you watch a news last night? Huh?” Areum rolled her eyes

 

“Nope,i watch kpop music bank last night,i stream it it’s awesome!” Her eyes suddenly shine

 

“Aish,this girl!” Areum scratch her hair annoyed.

 

“Oh there is bigbang and sistar and also Nue-”

 

“Tomorrow will be able to know what is our result”Areum said in one breath

“Hello,are you still on the line Seulna? Seulna!!” Areum asked panic, written all over her face,who would not after her beloved friend,Seulna keep telling her she can’t sleep and having the urge to jump off from the fifth floor of the school building after finish her exam,she gulped. But then...

 

 

“Min Unnie! Call mom to tell her to cook some delicious food coz I’m going home today!!” She scrambled up from her bed and go straight to the bathroom.Left Areum to shook her head and chuckled.

 

“Aish this girl,” then she ended the phone call.

 

 

The next day,she woke up earlier and get ready to go to school.She open the wardrobe and stare at her school uniform,the one that she would never wear again,she will miss wearing it so she caressed the collar of the shirt and then wipe her tears,.

 

She wear the baby blue cardigan and black floor-length skirt,just like usual,her modest side is showing.

 

 She went to school with sulky face because scare of the thought not doing her best in exam,her junior looking weirdly at her,it was during recess so surely a lot of student were looking at their senior who apparently looking moody and sad.

 

“Yah Seulna” Her ears perked up at the sudden call

Then she saw Areum come running toward her like crazy but weird,she smiled

 

“You!” She pant and Seulna just blink innocently

 

“Oh my god! I knew it from the start you’re the shining star!” She said happily and dragged Seulna toward the school hall where all the student and the teachers are gathering.

 

“Woah seulna you’re surely the ace!” Her favourite economic teacher praised and hug her tightly

 

 

Still what is happening now?

 

She take the seat behind Daehyun’s mom,she smiled at her.then behind her is Areum who could not stay still and squeal like mad girl.

 

She look around searching for someone but she can’t find him all she saw is her ex crush,two actually sitting at the front,chatting happily.

 

She wanted to stand up and find him but the sudden voice from the stage stop her.

 

“Give the big and the loudest applause to our top student,Miss Kim Seulna!” The principle announced excitedly making Seulna widened her eyes and jaw drop.

 

Areum hug her and shoo her to go up up on the stage