All Day All Night Baby 365

Heo Youngji the Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]oh sehun x heo youngji[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I’m a man. And just like how women always gush over their super secretive, magical knowledge about other women, we know about ours too. Like, it doesn’t need exclamation and verbal, and we get it. Men to men. This is what Youngji always underestimates though, my power to know other men’s intention. All of them who being closer to her will always have ulterior motive, but what did she say?

“You really should tone down your jealousy, Oh Sehun.”

Oh, like I have no clue about her history with one of her label mate (who unfortunately has very doubtful abs, like did he intentionally go to doctor or gym maniac?—I can’t really tell). And what did she say again about this matter?

“It’s been a long time ago, Oh Sehun. I believe oppa has moved on now.”

There are two things that I dislike so much with her statement; one, I don’t believe so and two, the way she called him oppa oh so casually.

“What?” She cringed her nose, clearly annoyed with me, but I needed her to see the reality. “He’s older than me, than us, of course I call him oppa, like I call your Jongdae hyung Jongdae oppa.”

But Kim Jongdae is different and I am his band mate and I know he doesn’t have that kind of feeling toward her, no? But what did she say again?

“Save it, Oh Sehun. I don’t wanna hear that anymore. You can come there to support me or just put the ticket on your jeans pocket and let it ruined when you do the laundry.”

Oh, she is really infuriated. Although until now, I’m still wondering why. And one thing about Heo Youngji when her mood increases to the worst level; her sarcasm is just so good.

“Are you gonna come, then?”

That is a tricky question, I believe. It is when the one who is the source of that nonchalant affirmation is none other than Wang f—Jackson (or maybe in parallel universe he would be known as her one and only, leaving the title her best friend forever behind).

I do not immediately look at Jackson right in his eyes, trying to calculate what I should say first. I need to be very cautious in front of Wang Jackson, of course.

“Why would I want to come to watch how one certain guy flirts with my girlfriend on stage, but sure.” My grin is fake, I don’t even try to disguise it. Jackson snorts.

“Stop complaining. Your girlfriend is hot, of course many guys can’t help but to flirt with her.” Bless Jung Soojung and her sharp mouth because truthfully, I don’t want to argue about what she has said—except for her accusation of me complaining.

I’m always wondering how much sacrifice Jongdae hyung has given to keep up with this witch.

“Very endearing, Jung Soojung, thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” She flashes her cheeky smile before back to her phone again.

“She is.” Jackson says, insisting absurdly.

“What?”

“That Youngji is hot.”

“Stop that! Stop casually saying your best friend is hot in front of her boyfriend!” I feel the heat in my face, and can actually feel the redness slowly covers my face from jaw to the tip of my hair, glaring at smirking Jackson. !

I don’t miss the exchanging wink between grinning Soojung and mocking Jackson though, and if only Youngji didn’t know them, I wouldn’t try so hard holding back the urge to murder these so called my dear friends.

The perk of being tall, is, (especially at the moment like this) I don’t need to crane my neck to see the stage between other bobbing heads and too excited waving lightsticks. I don’t wanna admit it, but sometimes I catch myself bobbing my head to the groovy music, even humming oh na na na following the chorus.

The fans are screaming in delight when the dance come into provocative ones, and I hate to imagine Heo Youngji doing that on the stage (they all can see, not just me).

“This hyung has swag.” Jackson murmurs beside me. His tone is teasing and when I narrow my eyes to figure out his face in the darkness, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter