Chapter 6

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if there's too many cursing in this chap 

V's POV 

 

Jungkook went inside out room with his stupid-dorky-face smiling sheepishly alone . Jimin gave him a glance and gave me a look like what-the-hell-just-happened-to-him face . I just shrugged my shoulders and catch over Jungkook . 

 

"Hey kiddo, what's up with you ? Future wife, again ?" and he nodded . This is getting weird day by day . Smiles, future wife, don't tell me they did it ! NO NO NO NO ~~~~~~ 

"Did you have some or whut ?" Jimin hyung could've censored the word tho ... But he said that which makes me laugh on the floor with tears escaping my eyes . 

"Hyung ! Its not that !" Jungkook protested and make a sulky face . 

"Oh arasseoyo ... Its MORE than that, right !?" he emphasized and two of us kept laughing on the statement . I saw Jungkook rolled his eyes before went out of the room . He's getting the butcher's kinfe for sure . 

"Jimin hyung ! You made him cry ! " I hit his left arm just a bit but he winced loudly . Hella ..... I ended up leave the room and saw Jungkook with a bgag of popcorns watching the movie . Since when he's into movies ? Loled ~

 

"Maknae, are you mad ?" no response . 

"Kookie-ah, mian ~~~" I sang a little bit but no response again . 

"Hyung, leave me alone ......." his voice rosed and gave me a death glare . 

"Kookie, marhaebwa ... Sorry about just now" I felt really guilty tho ... 

"Aniya ... Its not about it .. Its just ..." a drop escaped from his eye . He gripped his handphone tightly (I can see his veins showing up ok) . I took it from him and my eyes widened . Hella no . 

 

[HYUNA IS JUNGKOOK'S GIRLFRIEND FOR 5 YEARS !?] 

 

We, SNS, had informed the famous rookie idol, BTS' Jeon Jungkook, is the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter