Chapter 4

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if there's too many cursing in this chapter . 

Jungkook's POV

 

"Daehyun and I were bestfriends but he took everything from me including you" finally that sentence spilled out . 

 

"Mwo ..... Mwoya ?" she looks confused . Ugh ~~~~~

 

--FLASHBACK--

Daehyun Jungkook Minra Hyuna 

Minra and I were running around the playground but then Daehyun (that son of a ) came into the line . At that time, I was 12 years old and was about to confess to her but ....... 

"Hey Minra, mind to have a word with me ? Uhhm of course privately" Daehyun gave me a glance more like a death glare . He turned back to Minra with his so-called-beautiful-smile . 

"Uhm yeah sure ! Yah Jungkook, go over there first . I'll catch with you up later" I just follow her instructions and sit on the swing nearby . I saw a girl around my age walking towards me . 

"Oppa, did you get rejected by that ?" the girl said trying to act so nice in front of me . Did she just call Minra a '' !? 

"Hey, you're Hyuna, right ? The so-called-popular girl in MY school ?" she just give a nod at the question . 

"Look, Hyuna ... It was none of your business at all . Besides, how can you get here ?" 

"Oh ... Oppa, you do know I've been liking you since we both 7 years old . Remember oppa, the time you played football and I was the only one who's been cheering for you ? I was there every second you have some sort of competitions . But you never realised my presence" 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

I didn't tell Minra about that because I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter