Who are you?

The Two Deongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemi woke up from her sleep, finding hefrself being tucked perfectly in a fluffy bed. Her eyes widen as she scanned around to find her brothers.

 

'OMO! Where are them?'

 

She started to worry. She knew that her brothers are very hyper and energetic so they might get caught in a accident. Cold sweats started to pour down her petite body.

 

What if they got kidnapped?

 

What if they got robbed?

 

What if they enrolled in gangsterism?

 

What if Taehyung actually believe that he's an alien and friggin searching for a UFO?

 

Bless Jimin for teasing him about the alien thingy 24/7.... -_-

 

'WHAT.SHOULD.I.DO?' Taemi ruffled her hair in frustration.

 

 

 

 

 

O_O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three seconds later, she sighed in relief when she finally realized that the kids were actually sleeping by her sides. Taehyung on her right and Jimin on her left.

 

Gently, she their hair and kissed their foreheads.

 

Taemi really missed the time when the three of them used to hug each other while sleeping. Her hands continued their fluffy hair slowly. She sighed upon the view she's seeing now. Her deongsaengs has grown up so much...

 

Suddenly, Jimin jerked up and tickled her with a slight smirk on his lips, making Taemi stumbled down and fell on the still innocent sleeping Taehyung. The younger who suddenly woke up were too shocked to react but end up letting his noona hovered on top of him, with her back facing him.

 

"Noona? Wae?" Taehyung who just woke up from his sleep buried his face in Taemi's back, backhugging the elder tightly.

 

"You woke up? Sorry Tae! Chim chim is the one who teased me first!" Taemi carefully turned around and hug her sleepy deongsaeng back. Taehyung who were quite sleepy cutely snuggled in his noona's arms, completely indulged in her warmness.

 

Jimin rose his eyebrow.

 

'Geez, I'm here to get your attention, but still... You always choose Tae Tae over me...' he sadly thought.

 

'This can't be!'

 

Jimin quickly climbed on his sister and tickled his siblings as his smirked turned into evil laughters.

 

Taemi screamed as the three of them fell down the queen-sized bed, rolling like a buffalo  on the floor. Taehyung who just got the idea of tickling his noona, quickly reached for her waist and hold her tight.

 

Taemi who taught that Taehyung actually wanted a hug, slowly leaned in and circled her arm around Taehyung. Taehyung, in the other hand giddily hugged his beloved noona back.

 

"JIMIN,NOW!!"

 

Bless them for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter