Hopefully

The Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi! Are you Aerin it's me, Luhan, you're childhood bestfriend!" Luhan smiled sweetly to the pretty girl.

"Uhm....Sorry but I don't know who you are and the girl you're talking about..." the girl exclaimed flushed to see a pretty boy.

"Oh...sorry to disturb you..." As he said that, Luhan continue to search for Aerin but couldn't seem to find her anywhere.

Meanwhile, Aerin stood behind a tree, looking at Luhan with a saddened face. He didn't recognize her. It suddenly hit her that she was so ugly he couldn't recognize her. So that's why...she thought. She called for Seulgi, who went to a nearby café to give the two friends to have their reunion. After a minute or two, Seulgi arrived to see her friend with a frown on her face. She immediately went to her and comforted her.

"Aerin! how was it? w-what happened? did you meet him? did he see you already? what? tell me!" Seulgi bomboarded her with a lot of questions but Aerin just continue to frown. Suddenly she cried in front of her friend.

"H-he didn't recognize me Seulgi.,,he just passed by me and asked another girl if she was me....Seulgi I changed a lot that he didn't recognize me as his bestfriend" Seulgi was shocked to hear all of this. She never expected this to happen. She thought that all of this will go smoothly, not like this.

Seulgi did what she could to make her friend to stop crying. But Aerin just keeps on crying. "Come on Aerin, stop crying already. I'm sure it just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter