Bye....

The Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we have two children, one is leaving for London. Tragic, isn’t it? But we have to leave this to the hands of a mischievous thing called “fate”.  There they stood, they are both crying.

"You’ll come back, right? Please come back. Please..." Aerin cried to her bestfriend, who is about to leave for London to continue his studies.

"Yes, I will. I promise. Here, keep this." Luhan gave her a charm bracelet and put it on for her.

"When the time I come back, you'll be wearing this so I can recognize you easily..." Luhan smiles sweetly to cheer her up. He doesn't want to see Aerin cry before he leaves. He wants her to smile and will see her smile until he comes back for her.

The two children continued to cry until it was already time for him to leave. Aerin stood there, crying, wanting her childhood friend to stay. Aerin will wait for him to come back eventually....

12 years later....

Years passed. A girl with nerdy glasses and a non fashionable outfit is currently checking for emails in her laptop. Aerin changed completely as in appearance. Oh my, what happened to her? Is she really the beautiful Aerin before? What could’ve happened to her to the past few years?

So she is checking emails..."Mmm, new emails... Let’s see." she opens the new email it came from..."OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS, IT’S HIM! IT’S LUHAN! HE SENT ME AN EMAIL ABOUT WANTING TO SEE ME! RIGHT NOW! WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH MY GOSH!!! HE'S BACK!" Aerin panicked. She calls for her girl bestfriend, Seulgi.

"SEULGI!" Seulgi immediately took the phone away from her ear with the sudden s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter