fin

When I Was Your Man

My first fic... hope you like it... word count : 1361

 

'Knock knock'

 

Junghan rushed to the door and opened it. He found his boyfriend standing in front of him with a smile.

 

Junghan smiled back, then comanded the other to come in. Then he sat on his couch. Seungcheol, his boyfriend sat beside him

 

''So, where should we start?'' Junghan asked and got a kiss as the answer.

 

''I mean my project you know''. Seungcheol chuckled, ''I know, i just want to kiss you first.''

 

Junghan smiled, but he didnt feel happy when Seungcheol kissed him. He didnt understand why.

 

They've just started dating about 3 weeks ago, so he think he still haven't used to it. 'But if i love him, i should fell happy whe he did it right?' Junghan asked him self.

 

''Anyway, i found this in front of your door, i think it's a gift?'' Seungcheol handed him a white box, his favorite color with a 'To : CheonHan' written on the top side of it. 

'Gift? But my birthday is a month ago,' Junghan thought, but then he froze when he read the top of the box, but he quickly back to normal. He immediately knew who sent it.    

 

''Let do my project later, it can wait,'' Junghan said then opened the box. Seungcheol peeked, also curious about what inside.

 

''Flashdisk?'' Junghan confused.

 

''Let see whats inside,'' Junghan said, more like to himself. He took his laptop, turned it on then put the flashdisk in.

 

In the flashdisk there're 2 videos, one was titled 'play this first', the second one titled 'the last'. He decided to play the first one, because of course the sender told him to.

 

There's a guy on the video, sitting in front of a white piano. ''Who is he? Your friend?'' Junghan didn't anwered Seungcheol question, his eyes fixed to his laptop.

 

The guy started to play the piano and sing. Junghan clearly knew the song, When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars, as well as he knew the guy in that video.

 

''Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name'' In his heart, Junghan secretly miss that voice.

 

''It all just sounds like oooooh…

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

That I should've bought you flowers

And held your hand

Should've gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party

'Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But he's dancing with another man'' The guy sang. Junghan suddenly remembered all the memory he ever made with him in the past

 

When they first met, getting closer to each other, walked around the city, when they first kissed and confessed to each other. When they laughed together, went to a cinema, cuddle in the couch. And once when Junghan cried, he will hug him and whisper something that could calm Junghan.

 

''My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong man like you to walk out my life

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes'' 

 

When he started to be less caring than before, when he started to be busier and called Junghan lesser than before, when they fight for the first time, when he being selfish.

 

When Junghan felt tired with all of it and decided to end their relashionship 5 months ago.

 

He is Hong Jisoo, Junghan's ex boyfriend.

 

''Although it hurts

I'll be the first to say that I was wrong

Oh, I know I'm probably much too late

To try and apologize for my mistakes

But I just want you to know,'' Jisoo's voice started to crack, a sign that he was holding his tears. Junghan already crying as well  

 

''I hope he buys you flowers

I hope he holds your hand''. ''Yes, he did,'' Junghan whispered, but Seungcheol didn't heard that. 

 

''Give you all his hours

When he has the chance

Take you to every party

'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance

Do all the things I should have done

When I was your man'' Jisoo looked at the ground, then the video finished.

 

Seungcheol wasn't stupid, he immidiately knew that guy is Junghan's ex from the song. He looked at Junghan, he really want to hug him right now, but he chose to not did that.

 

''Junghan'' he called, but Junghan didnt answered him and play the 2nd video instead.

 

The video began with a smiling Jisoo.

''Hi CheonHan. Oh i shouldn't call you like that because you are not mine anymore,'' he chukled, but there's sadness in it.

 

''I actually want to tell you something, important. I didn't tell you face to face because i know i won't be able to do it,'' he continued.

 

''Im pretty sure you already guess what i want to say after seeing my first vid right?'' Junghan nodded, answering Jisoo's (not sound like a) question. 

 

''I heard from our friend you got a new boyfriend. His name is Seungcheol right?''. Junghan nodded again, ''i never see him but i'm sure he is good looking, you'll look good together,'' Jisoo smile.   

    

''Just like the lyrics, i feel totally apologize for the way i treat you before we broke up. But actually, before you told me you want to break up, i've already think to do it, i just couldn't find the way to do it, because i'm afraid i will break you heart''. ''If you afraid why are you planning to, idiot?'' Junghan whispered, but now Seungcheol can heard that.

 

''I want to break up not because i don't love you anymore, it's because of my sickness. I have a liver cancer, and i'm going to move to US for my medication,'' the news shocked Junghan so much. 

 

''I know you very well, Han. I know how much you'll worry about me if i tell you, thats why i want to end our relashionship, so you can be with someone who can protect you and make you happy,'' Jisoo wip his tears away, then continue his words. 

 

'I just want you to know, i love you, still love you, and even love you harder every time i remembered your name, even if you're not mine anymore,'' Jisoo said with a lovely eyes. Junghan tears fell even more when he heard Jisoo said that.

 

''I hope you are happy with Seungcheol, i hope he will understand you more than i do, know what you like, buy you flowers, hold your hand, spend his time with you, and make you feel like the most special person in the world. I love you, really really love you,'' Jisoo said, ended the video. Junghan covered his face and cried.

 

Seeing Junghan cried really hurt Seungcheol's heart. ''Junghan, baby...''

 

''Can you leave me alone, please?'' Junghan asked him, Seungcheol couldn't do anything but do what he asked. 

 

''Call me when you need anything ok? Good night,'' Seungcheol closed the door, and Junghan cried even harder.

 

Hear what Jisoo said in the video really hurt his heart. He can see how much Jisoo loves him from the way he said every words in the vid.

 

Then he remembered Seungcheol. They met at the cafetaria near his university, then they getting to know each other better and start to dating. 

 

First time Junghan saw him, he thought Seungcheol is really handsome, and he treat him well.

 

Junghan didn't love Seungcheol, he like his appearance, and he feel comfortable around him. That's all.

 

But he realized he broke up with Jisoo because he felt ignored. He thought Jisoo didn't care about him anymore, which is totally the opposite of it. He regret it now. He hopes he could talked to Jisoo about it, and fixed their relashionship that time. He hopes Jisoo could tell him the truth before.

 

Because he still love Jisoo, only Hong Jisoo.

 

He wish he could make a time machine and fix everything.

 

''I love you too, Josh, really love you''

 

PLease leave a comment and subscribe if you like it... thank you...