Chapter 11~ P-A-R-T-Y

The Telescope Boy

a/n: I decided to update another long chapter + my short vacay is over~.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

It was rather a non productive day for Sehun. He woke up in the afternoon when all the boys had already went home. He was tired as a result of playing the new Xbox games all night with the boys and watching two movies until dawn. Sehun went to his balcony and looked into his telescope to find Semin who was lying on the floor of her bedroom; staring at the books splattered beside her. Sehun remembered back her words; it’s always home, school and hypermarket. I’m always studyingggg.

 

Sehun quickly went inside and unlocks his phone. He opened his chat room with Semin and sends a text to her.

 

 

(In case if you cant load, Semin is GREEN)

 

Whatcha  doing?  

Nothing much

Just lying on the ground

 

 

Talk about being a weird kid 

 

Hey! I’m not weird, okay

I was STUDYING.

Unlike someone I know….

who aren’t studying

 

Pft, life is much more than studying OK

Speaking of which,

Are you feeling hype today?

 

Hype? What the hell

I’m always hype baybehhhh~!!!

WOHOO~~~

I’m so sorry,

but I’ve tried

I’m on the floor

QUICK CALL THE AMBULANCE

THERE’S A CRAZY GIRL WITH TERRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR

 

 

 

SHUT UP

 

HELPPP

 

 

SHUT THE HELL UP              

 

PLEASEEEE CALLL 911

 

STOP

Or I’ll continue study and ignoring you.

 

Fine, ughhh  

Back to the topic, do you want to go to…

Giri’s party? It’s today

I mean, go to the party with me

I mean, like a date

No, I mean as a friend.

I don’t have anyone to take

REPLY ME WOMAN

 

 

Oh, so now you’re finally admitting I’m a woman?

Since I pity you so much,

Fine, I’ll go…. But I don’t have anythg to wear….

Unless you want me to wear pyjamas? Or bikini?

Kekekekkeekke

 

 

Bikini you say??? OKAYYYY!! 

YOU DAMN ERT

 

Hey, you started it.

I’ll pick you up at 3

We’ll go shopping tgthr?

 

Fair enough.

Okay, don’t be late

Or I’ll kick ur

Gosh Semin

Please, do kick my

Joking, I’ll be there on time.

 

Alright, I want to get ready

Bye

See ya later 

 

 

Sehun puts down his phone and went straight to his closet. “What should I wear…..” he murmured.

After searching for the right outfit for an hour, he chooses a black long sleeve, jeans and a pair of adidas shoes. Looking at the mirror and styling his hair perfectly before taking some mirror selfie, he went downstairs whistling.

“Mum?” He shouted.  Suddenly there was a voice shouting from beside him, “Yeah?”

 

“OH MY GOSH! Mum! You scared me…..aishh,” he pants for breath, “Mum, did you see my car keys?” he asked.

 

“What do you need them for? I could send you before I go back to work. By the way, Baekhyun and the boys rushed out in the morning because they had football training.” Mrs. Oh said as she quickly puts on lipstick on her lips.

 

“He already texted me,” he paused and stood behind his mother, “Mum, where’s my keyssss. I need them, now.” He asked impatiently.

 

“Tell me what do you need them for? I said I can send you--- Ohhhh, it’s a girl is it?” Mrs. Oh turned around to face Sehun.

 

“Y-yeah…,” he silently said, “Keys, please.” He begged.

 

“Alright, alright,” Mrs. Oh searches for the keys in her branded handbag, “Here.”

 

Sehun reached out his hand and took the keys from his mother, “Thanks.” He said as he quickly pecks his mother on the cheeks.

 

 

Sehun rushed to garage and start the engine. After adjusting the rear mirror, he drove straight to Semin’s house. He was about to honk when he thought her father was at home so he decides to call her instead. After a couple of rings, Semin finally picked up her phone and said she’ll be out in a minute. Sehun was resting his head on the window when he heard a knock. He opened his eyes and saw Semin waiting outside impatiently.

 

“Ahhh, so hot today, ugh” she complained, “Wait, where did you get this car?”

 

“It’s mine, duh…?” Sehun said like it was an obvious question to an obvious answer.

 

She scoffed, “You own an Audi a3? Are you kidding me?”

 

“Um, yeah? Well, technically this was my father’s car but he decides to buy a Mercedes instead so now it’s mine. I don’t use it often so…yeah” Sehun explained calmly to her.

 

“You must be so damn rich then!” She shouted.

 

“Gosh Semin, you didn’t have to shout do you? I thought you knew….” He scratches the back of his head.

 

“Well, you thought, Sehun. You thought…” Semin flicked his forehead, “How am I supposed to know when you don’t act like one, pft. Plus, you always take the public transport so how would I know?”

 

Sehun pouted, “You’re right…okay whatever. Let’s just go buy you a nice dress.” He said as he began driving away from Semin’s house.

 

Semin’s eyes went huge when she heard the word dress; she had never worn a dress anywhere, even weddings or funeral. “Dress?! No way! I’m not going to wear any girly on me, Oh Sehun!” She sternly stated her mind.

 

“No promises, my lady-OW!” Sehun rubs his head with his left arm.

 

“Both arms on steering wheel!”

 

“Okay okay!”

 

“Gosh you’re annoying.”

 

“Shut up, you’re much more annoying than I am.”

 

“Noooo, you’re much annoying than I am.”

 

“Ugh! I’m not going to argue with you on this stupid subject.”

 

“Already losing, Semin?Ow! Stop hitting my head!”

 

“You deserved it.”

 

 

“There is no way in any hell you’re going to make me wear that!” Semin stared at the strapless mini dress in front of her.

 

Sehun sighed, “Well, then what choice do I have? We have only an hour left until the party so do you want to wear a bikini or that?”

 

Semin groaned, “Ugh, I hate you, Oh Sehun.”

 

“Your choice,” He replied.

 

Semin stomped her foot, “Fine! I’ll choose but not these!” She walked away while choosing other appropriate dress to wear other than revealing dresses that Sehun chose for her. “That ert…”she muttered alone while searching for the perfect dress.

 

 

 

“Semin, hurry up! I’ve been waiting for ages out here.” Sehun impatiently shouted as he fiddled with his fingers. Semin finally opened the door of the dressing room. She was wearing a black mini dress with black converse match with gold bracelet and a pair of black earrings. She was dark yet lovely with her wavy hair let loose.

 

“SO....?” Semin looked at Sehun with anticipated eyes, waiting for his approval.

 

“You look decent. Finally, oh god,” Sehun let out a heavy sigh and Semin shoulders fell slumped. She had expected a compliment from him but instead, she got a critic.

 

“Fine, I’ll just change to another one.” She was about to walk away when Sehun grabbed her hand and turned her around.

 

“I’m just kidding. You look….perfect.” He whispered the last word but Semin still heard him. She kept her eyes locked with Sehun’s. The scene looks so much alike to every kdrama in this world. It happens in real life too, except you don’t know if you’re dreaming or not.

 

 

Sehun finally cleared his throat and let go of Semin’s hand, “L-Let’s go, we can’t make it to the party if you keep on changing outfits.” He said and went straight to the counter without looking back at flustered Semin.

 

 

“Sehun, you made it! I thought you were busy--Oh! You brought Semin with you!” Giri cheerfully said as he pats Semin on the head. Sehun look around the house and it was lit with bright neon lights and loud music playing. Sehun thought no one would come but the place was packed with students from the school. Apparently, Giri was not the typical nerd he thought he would be. Teenagers was whether jumping around or grinding with their partners on the dance floor.

 

 

“Giri, how did you brought in the drinks?” Sehun asked as he refers to the alcohol drinks.

 

Giri smirked proudly at him, “That, my friend, is a secret. Wait,” he paused and looked at Semin and Sehun’s outfit, “I’m so jealous of you two!” he squeaked out.

 

Semin knitted her eyebrows together at Giri, “What do you mean?”

 

“Stop acting dumb on me, okay! Look at you couple, wearing a couple outfit. Awww” He clasp both his hands together. The both pair looked at each other and suddenly realised that their outfit does looks like a couple outfit. Both of them were wearing black shirts and black shoes. How much more destined could this be?

 

 

Sehun excused himself and went to get some drinks for himself. He was about to take a sip on the alcohol drink when suddenly a hand grips his wrist.

 

“What are you doing?” Semin was getting mad.

 

Sehun was clueless of Semin sudden anger, “What?”

 

She took the glass away from Sehun’s hand and threw the drink into the nearest flower pot. “Are you kidding me? First, you’re under age. Second, who’s driving us back?” Semin hit Sehun’s head.

 

“OW! Okay, fine. I won’t drink,” he sighed, “Actually, I took you here to….improve your confidence level. Now, go make some friends while I dance. Bye!” Sehun left shortly after patting Semin’s head. When Semin turned her head, Sehun was already out of sight. He was really determined to help Semin in trying new things. She doesn’t know how she’ll live in this crowded place. She had never been a fan of crowded places especially with loud music playing. Thus, her friends aren’t here so she’s all alone…in this huge event. How hype can she gets?

 

 

Without thinking twice, she took a glass of the alcoholic drink and gained all her confidence with her. She was not a little kid anymore; she’s almost 18, so let her do some crazy things before graduating high school. She spotted some people she’s familiar with and decides to tag along with them until Sehun gets back.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 (SEHUN OUTFIT)

 

 ( SEMIN'S OUTFIT)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ~

I think I will not update so often next time becasue shool holiday is almost over so maybe after this.....I will not update anymore :/