Night of full moon

Full Moon

Wooyoung pov

Full moon is arriving in few days, everyone around me looking for partner for that night. Damn I’m too shy to look for someone plus I already has someone that he like but I didn’t dare to ask him.

Yeah, before getting into deep… let me introduce myself. My name is wooyoung. I am one of the Night Claw Clan. We have vampire clan, fairies clan, troll clan and more. Thus, here Night Claw Clan is a werewolf clan. So, I am actually a werewolf but I am low rank wolf because my fur is brown in colour. The low rank is fur that in brown, or dark brown colour, while the middle rank is black or red in colour while higher rank will be blond, white or silver.  

Is been a culture that when full moon is approaching (this special full moon approach once every 10 years), everyone will need to look for willingness partner. Why? Because when full moon is a big opportunity that everyone that bound together will become their rest of life mate and some use this opportunity for enjoy of lust only.

For me, I would prefer with my one and only mate but I don’t think I will find it this time and I have someone in mind; still I didn’t dare to ask him, since he so popular I think he already been taken and he is high rank wolf, surely he will look for some-pup that in the same rank with him. Plus I don’t think he willing stuck with someone like me. I just a low rank werewolf that nobody cares even my parents didn’t care for me, since my parent is middle rank werewolf. They start to throw me out of the house when I start to enter puberty. So, I just nobody.

 


Wooyoung walk back to his home with head face down. He didn’t dare to look around as everyone are busting around for partner, to avoid jealousy (anyway, he already jealous with everyone ^^) and try to walk as fast as possible. Some try to seduce him but he just push them away and lied to them that he already have partner.

“Look like tomorrow will be the night of full moon, No wonder every-pup is so eager. I need to faster go home and lock the door and hope it faster pass” though Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung, Wooyoung, please wait” Woooung heard some-pup is shouting behind him. When he turn around he was shock; he start to blush and look down on the dirt.

“hehe, Wooyoung. My face is up here and not down there” he say.

Wooyoung look up to meet that grinning face of the some-pup that he has a crush on since he was small and that some-pup is Nichkhun.

 


Nichkhun POV

Hi, my name is Nichkhun and I was a silver wolf. I not self-praising but I am pure silver; that mean that I am the highest in the high rank wolf. Both my parent are also pure silver and they believe that I need to look for pure breed also to produce another pure breed pups. While I follow their rules? Of course, NO! I hate that kind of discrimination the most. If they want a pure breed grand pups, they can ask from my other siblings since they are pure breed also.

Anyway, the true I have already falling in love with some-pup. He is so cute when I call up to him. His tail always between his leg and his face will be red in colour when he facing me; erm… I think not facing me but facing the dirt. I always need to ask him to look at me in the face and that is something that I cannot get enough when he look at me with that cute wimping face.

I want to get close to him but he always push me away. He too sensitive with ranking; I do hope that he will look into me and know that I can give up everything just to be with him.

“Please, Goddess. Open the eye of this cute pup so that he accept me for who I am and not run away because of ranking” I pray.

“erm.. Yes, hyung? Can I help you?” said Wooyoung shyly while rubbing his tail.

“Yes, Wooyoung. I want to ask you that do you want to become my partner?” ask Nichkhun.

“What?” Wooyoung shocked “did I misheard? I don’t think so. OMG!! He ask me… he really ask me… I so happy” Wooyoung want to jump happily but suddenly he realize that he just a low rank pup, his ear deflated and his tail drop. Wooyoung feels like want to cry

Nichkhun notices it but he didn’t say anything. He just can hope Wooyoung accept it, because he cannot wait to become one with Wooyoung, he can feel it that Wooyoung is the one but he didn’t want to push Wooyoung to become his without his consent. Still, Nichkhun can predict that tomorrow will be the day that they both become one (Maybe one of his power, that he can predict the future without he knowing) and even if Wooyoung decline him right now, he will push Wooyoung on the night of full moon, so that he can shows to Wooyoung that he is actually is life time partner.

“Sorry, hyung. I cannot accept you offer” say Wooyoung before run away.

“Wait, Wooyoung-ah… Aish, he got away again. Never mind, I will just follow my second plan, that is “rob” him on the night of full moon” Nichkhun laugh evilly and shocked some – pups around him, before he realize that he in public.

While Wooyoung reached his house and he locked his door before bawl out “I can’t never be his’s. What would the society say? They won’t accept this. His parent wouldn’t approve their relationship. Even my parent don’t want me, how can Nichkhun hyung’s parent to accept me”.

 



 

-Later that night-

 

“What time will they be arriving? Is this enough?” Wooyoung look at the table that full with lean meal starting from appetizer until the main course and dessert will be chocolate cake.

Who are “they”? Well, they are my childhood friends that always stick with me. They kind of my best friends. I am quite lucky to have them by my side. They help me to prevent bully even now. Every-pup know don’t mess with Woyoung, if not they will know the consequences. They even go and have argue with my parent when they throw me out. I was crying and laughing all day. They are Minjun hyung and his mate Junho, and Taecyeon hyung and his mate Chansung. I don’t know what I have done to deserve them in my life. Minjun hyung is from upper class with blond fur, Junho is red colour and Taecyeon is black, so they are in middle class, while Chansung is the same with me, he is dark brown fur. I really love to talk to Chansung because he is the only one that really can understand me. He go through a lot or can say, more worse than me before Taecyeon save him from hell.

“Ding, Dong”

“Well, they have arrive”. Wooyoung open his apartment’s door and been greet with a huge hug from them.

“Wooyoung, I miss you a lot!” Junho shouts.

“I been missing you too. Sorry, to left you out alone here and we all went to travel” say Chansung rubbing my back.

“haha, I cannot be so selfish to ask you guys stay. Minjun and Junho are celebrating their anniversary and you and Taecyeon going to honeymoon. It just coincidence that is almost the same date flight and back. You all brought the flight ticket when there are promotion right?” Wooyoung giggle while holding Chansung’s hand.

“Yup, but anyway… what for dinner?” ask Taecyeon. Every-pup laugh hard from the remarks while Chansung scolding him from ruin the moment.


-After dinner-

Chansung stay at his house to help out cleaning and share their honeymoon’s story.

“…. and at the end, he fall into the pond and shock everyone there. It was so funny to see his face”. Chansung and Wooyoung chuckles.

“Anyway, anything happen to you? How was your day?” asked Chansung.

“Everything been great and you know right few day later will be the festival. So every – pup busying themselves to look for partner.” Wooyoung sigh.

“Is there have any-pup asked you?” ask Chansung curious.

“Well there is, is Nichkhun hyung asked me out. He want me to be his partner” say Wooyoung shyly.

 “Wow, Nichkhun?! That so cool! Do you accept it? Since you like him so much, starting from elementary school right.” ask Chansung happy for him that got someone that like Wooyoung.

“What? Of course, No!! I cannot accept some-pup that is so high ranked as me just a filthy, low-ran…” Wooyoung panicked before been interrupted by Chansung

“Wooyoung, you need to stop look low at yourself. You like him so much and since he ask for you, mean that he also accept you for who you are. Don’t you think that you has make him feel bad for himself when he been rejected by you? What society will say about him, when they know a high rank pup been rejected by a low rank pup. Don’t you think is cruel of you?” ask Chansung will rubbing at Wooyoung’s paw after look at Wooyoung’s shock face.

“Oh my god, what have I done? I didn’t think of that. What should I do, Chansung-ah? I have disgrace him in front of every – pup since he ask me in the market.” Wooyoung start to have panic attack again and his tail stand up straight and puff.

“Oh my god, Wooyoung. You need to breathe first. Please try to breathe properly” plead Chansung and rubbing back of Wooyoung as he try to regular his breathing.

 After Wooyoung had calm down, Chansung starts to giggle. “hehehe, Wooyoung-ah. I never see you so excited before. You looks so cute….”

“What? I not excited right now and I not cute” Wooyoung pout while glaring at Chansung.

“hehehe… okay, you are not cute but you are kawaii” Chansung laugh at Wooyoung.

“Enough with your laugh. Now tell me what I need to do” say Wooyoung (He still pouting).

“Okay, well… since he ask you, I think he already know that you will rejected him. I think he already prepare for it, but as I know Nichkhun hyung is not some-pup will give up directly. I think he will ask you again and why don’t you give it a chance for you and him? If he is not your significant, you can reject him by that time and you can wait for your real mate.” Chansung said while smiling at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung don’t know what to say about it. He just stay silent.

“Wooyoung-ah, you like him for a long time and I think he is too. If not, he won’t just come all the way here just to ask you to be his partner. Wooyoung, don’t think about what society say, just think what you really want and what Nichkhun hyung really want. For us, as long you are happy, we are happy. You are really kind and caring pup that I ever meet, compare to Taecyeon hyung… I don’t understand why I like him at first…” laugh Chansung and Wooyoung join in the laughter.

“Oh, look at the time. I need to go back before that big bad wolf start to whimpering” laugh Chansung before walk to the door with Wooyoung.

“Thanks Wooyoung for the dinner and about Nichkhun hyung, do think about it, yeah? Believe me, both of you are meant together” hung Chansung before waved farewell to Wooyoung.

After close the door, Wooyoung sigh “should I give both of us a chance?”

 



 

- 3 days later  (Wooyoung POV) -

“Nichkhun hyung, where are you? I want to apologies to you. Is been 3 days and I still haven’t saw you. I miss you a lot but I still think I don’t deserve you. I don’t know how to answer you, if you asked again. Should I go meet him directly or should I not?”  I looking up to the sky and still debating should or should not. He really scare of what Nichkhun hyung will think of him and what society will say about them.

“Will I able to handle it?” I sigh.

“Wooyoung, you has sigh for 20 times today. Do you know?” said Minjun hyung.

I shocked and look at Minjun hyung. He forget that today he going out with Minjun to store up food for tonight and tomorrow since it is full moon today, every-pup will be too busy to come out for 2 days straight “Really? I didn’t aware of it”.

“Wooyoung-ah, what are you been thinking? and are you alone again this year?” asked Minjun hyung with a worry face.

“Oh, is nothing hyung. I been busy thinking about work and yeah, I will be alone tonight but I think I will go take a cold bath at the goddess lake, for cold down my urge and also wish for better luck next year” shyly I answer.

“Are you sure you will be safe since you are alone” asked Minjun hyung with worry face again.

I sighed “Yes, hyung. I will be okay. If anything I will call you. Okay?”

“Okay, come on let’s got. Junho waiting for me” said Minjun hyung half walking, half running.

“Hyung, you are the one that dragging the time” I whine.

“Shut up” shout Minjun hyung while I laugh follow behind him.


- At the Goddess Lake - 

“I never had thought I will come here again. I really wish that there are some-pup out there just for me. I wish to you my Goddess, please make my wish come true. I love to have a mate that will always be with me, care for me, nice to me, and love me for whoever I am. Dear Goddess, if Nuchkhun hyung is the one for me, please let him found me here as I will be wait for him till the night pass” pray Wooyoung as he standing in the middle of the lake.

“Are you praying for me?” someone voice out among the darkness, shocked Wooyoung to actually see who it is. The shadow slowly come to view as he start walk toward Wooyoung and Wooyoung gasp.


Nichkhun POV

“Where the hell is Wooyoung? He not in his house. Who should I ask? I don’t want to disturb his neighbor as they was…. Well, you know…. Anyway, where is him?” Nichkhun start to worry, since he cannot find the cute pup everywhere.

“Should I ask Minjun? He surly will kill me… how about Taecyeon? Erm…. I also don’t think so… what should I do? Urg… I cannot handle anymore, I on the edge right now… I need Wooyoung” I puffed and start to see red.

“Dear Goddess, as I pray to you. Help me look for Wooyoung, I want no other but this cute pup. I know he the one for me... Please Goddess, I pray for your help” I prayed while looking at full moon.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I open up the message

 

From: Minjun

Message:

He at the Goddess Lake, you stupid. I can feel you running around the town and it’s disturbing. Don’t text me back, if you don’t want me to become a ghost to hunt you down. Junho will sure kill me for texting you at this moment and you’re welcome.

 

I sigh “This is why I still be his and Taecyeon’s friend since high school. No time waste, I need to go to Goddess Lake to meet my cute pup. Thanks Goddess, you has make my day”

I started to run towards the lake, and hide behind the bush when Wooyoung start come to view. I can see that Wooyoung is praying and he don’t want to disturb the moment. Since is so breathtaking looking at Wooyoung is standing in the middle of the lake. Moon shine on him make him since like an angel. His fluffy tail wagging from left to right slowly, his ear is pricked as he focused on his praying and his thin fabric cloths, draw out the beautiful sculpture of his body and stop at the end of his torso.

“Are you praying for me?” I asked before slowly reveal myself. I can see the Wooyoung gasp and start to panic as he start hugging is fluffy tail and his ear is pinned. His face is blush.

“Well… yeah… actually I… pray… hope… to see… erm… you…” Wooyoung said will low voice.

“Lucky I am werewolf, if not I cannot heard anything but still he so cute” Nichkhun though and slowly walk into the lake and stop in front of Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung, do you still remember the question that I ask last time? Last time, I really want to tell you a lot of things but you run away and after that I been busy with my works. I right now want to tell you everything. Will you heard me out?” I said while looking into Wooyoung beautiful eyes.

“Okay” Wooyoung reply.

“Wooyoung ah” I hold both of this hand and rub my thumb before continue “I really like you. No, I mean I am in love with you and is has been a long time. The day I meet on eyes with you when Minjun introduce me to you, is the happiest day of my life. I never meet someone so cute and beautiful like you. You are beautiful from the inside till outside. There no flaws, I see in you. You are so perfect and I really wish I can hold you every day and night. You are my moon that shine my darkness and will you willing to make me your sun, so I can be the one that bring happiness and laughter into your life?” ask Nichkhun.

“Nichkhun hyung, erm… I actually like you quite sometimes and I… always try to… run away from you… because of the society” Wooyoug grip onto my hand, like he really scare “but… I want to throw away my unsure and uncertainty. So, I… Wooyoung willing to accept Nichkhun hyung to become your moon as you become my sun and I wish that you are my mate” said Wooyoung.

I jump happily before I wrap myself around Wooyoung torso and lift him up (Wooyoung was shock). I look up at him and said “Why don’t we find out?”

Wooyoung smile shyly and lean down, kiss me. Suddenly I can feel a wave running through my whole body and there are sparkles that appeared around us before I can feel Wooyoung’s emotional of scare, shy and happy as I can feel that Wooyoung can feel mine. I deepen the kisses as the wave still didn’t stop there. Every ounce of Wooyoung’s thought of past, present and future, I can feel, heard and see it. As the wave slow down, we stop our kisses and try to catch our breath. I slow open my eyes to meet, my mate eyes that smile happily in front of me.

“So this is what is like to meet my one and only mate of my life. I am so happy that my mate is Wooyoung” I smile at him before put him down and hug him.

“Well, look like you are going to stuck with me the whole life” I said and listen to the beautiful melody of Wooyoung’s giggling and I know I won’t get enough of it before I hold his hand and we start walking back to his or my house. (Well, I think you know what happen next since is full moon [wink, wink])

 

fin