One.

Morning

Yoochun slowly stirred awake, burying his face closer to his pillow and taking in the familiar sweet scent of his boyfriend from it. He smiled to himself and opened his eyes, his eyes adjusting to the wall opposite him as the brightness of the morning sun seeped through a gap of the window curtains.

His "pillow" shifted about in the slightest, catching Yoochun's attention. Looking up, his face met his partner's peaceful sleeping one about an inch away. While blinking in slight shock, Yoochun racked his brain on how he's made his partner, Kim Junsu, into his pillow for the night. He vaguely remembered that he fell asleep while waiting for the man to arrive home. It seemed that Junsu had somehow squeezed himself in between the bed and Yoochun without waking the latter.

Smiling again, Yoochun repositioned his head back onto Junsu's chest and closed his eyes. He listened to the steady beating of his boyfriend's heart as it calmed him and sent butterflies fluttering giddily in his own chest.

It would be too cliché of him but he really had to admit: he felt like the luckiest guy ever. Junsu, although he had his own little flaws, was still the perfect man in Yoochun's eyes. The man could be stubborn and lazy from time to time but what shadowed over that was his sweet and caring attitude. With passion, Junsu could be hardworking and admirable. Junsu was always cheerful, too. His handsome looks were an added bonus.

"Yoochun...?" Junsu mumbled, shifting a little to get rid of the stiffness coursing throughout his body. Yoochun looked up again at his lover while pulling away off Junsu's chest as the man moved about. Before he could completely leave though, Junsu's strong arms enveloped him and kept him in place.

"Where are you going?" Junsu asked with a frown, now fully awake.

"Nowhere. I wanted to give you space to move," Yoochun smiled and pecked his Junsu's pink lips, greeting, "Good morning."

"You don't have to do that. I'm comfortable now," Junsu said and hummed a "good morning" in return while burying his nose to his lover's messy bed hair. Yoochun didn't reply to that and let the man do what he wanted. As he knew, Junsu was stubborn, especially when it came to Yoochun. There was no way Junsu would let him go so easily and, frankly, Yoochun didn't want to be let go anyway.

"What time did you come home last night? I'm sorry I wasn't awake to greet you home," Yoochun said, his eyes glazing over his lover's clothed chest. He heard the soft familiar chuckle escape Junsu's slightly parted lips, smiling to himself as he loved the sound of his lover's tone of amusement.

"It's fine. It was nearly 11 when I got home," another soft kiss was planted on Yoochun's forehead followed by, "I'm sorry I made you wait. I should have texted you but I was caught up."

Junsu pulled away just a little to look down at Yoochun who looked back with a smile, then added, "But, hey, you looked pretty cute." He grinned in a cheeky fashion to which Yoochun lightly laughed at.

"What do you mean?" another chuckle.

"You were curled up into a ball like a kitten. It was adorable," they both laughed.

"Thanks, I guess," Yoochun smiled then s his arms around the other man's neck to pull him closer to himself. In return, Junsu wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, his fingers lightly brushing on the skin of Yoochun's lower back and sending little tingles up to his heart. Yoochun habitually played with the short ends of Junsu's soft strands while Junsu caressed his lover's smooth lower back as they both stared into each other's eyes in comfortable silence. Even with no words exchanged, their eyes said so much.

Then, Junsu slowly leaned closer. Yoochun angled himself better. Eyes closed shut and their lips met in a sweet kiss, molding into one.

"What time do you have to go...?" Yoochun murmured afterwards with a hint of disappointment in his voice, his lips moving against Junsu's own. He could feel Junsu's lips inching up into a smile.

"At seven but fortunately for us, the clock's on the wall behind me so I don't know the time," Junsu chuckled, "so let's pretend you can't see the clock either, say it's five thirty right now, and I can stay in bed longer with you," he added. Yoochun slightly shook his head with a smile but he liked the idea so he didn't argue. It wasn't every day that Junsu arrived to work late.

Junsu's office could make do without him for a few hours.



AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading and please comment below! Your comments are one of my inspirations to write more stories and scenarios like these! ^^