2 Final

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You heard a sound of wheels coming closer to you. Jungkook moved his chair reaching for you. He stopped a few chentimeters away from you. You looked up at him, managed to look at his eyes. You gulped down your salliva before asking for apology once again. 

"Did you regret it?" after the long silence he finally spoke. His voice was deep, probably the deepest ever you heard of him. 

"I totally did. I'm sorry" you said looking at him sorrowful. 

"What did I say about that event before? It's too danger for you and when I said it, I meant it. I wasn't being over protevtive. I knew it's no good for you and now looked what happened" he said firmly. 

You looked down didn't dare to look up at him. You regretted going to the event alone and didn't tell him anything about him. You regretted you didn't listen to him at the first place. He knew everything better than you. He knew exactky what's good and what's bad for you. He had been your guardian for so long but because one stupid action of yours ruined everything. 

"You have your punishment" he said. 

"I know! There must be! Jusr tell me. I know I'm wrong and I regretted all of this. You know I'm dumb. You can do anything to me. You can curse, throw something, or anything.." he chuckled about your answer. You swear he looked uber cute when he smiled. He looked a lot like younger kid who only wants to play and refuse to study. 

"Too bad that's not the kind of punishment I have for you" 

"Then what? Just tell me. I'm all ready. I prepared myself for this" he chuckled again. 

"Kiss me" he declared. 

"Huh?" you asked him disbelief. 

"You have to kiss me now. I know I supposed do something like scary boyfriend thing missing losing his girlfriend at the crowds, but I just want your kiss. So kiss me or else.." 

"I'm coming" you got up from the couch. You seated yourself in his laps. You wrapped your legs around his lowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter