Sorry

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jim" you called your friend. He turned around and ran to you. You walked slowly, dragging your left foot. You sprained your ankle at the event when some strange guys trying to touching your body. 

"Are you okay? Did you sprain your ankle? Where have you been? Jungkook is freaking worried about you." It's Jim, the new guy at the sharing house. 

"I'm fine. Thanks though." you triend to comforted him. 

"Jungkook?" you asked him hesistantly. 

"Oh, he's been eveywhere looking for you. You haven't come back since you left earlier this morning. Where have you been though? Didn't you inform him? He's all panicked can't find you anywhere." 

"Really?" you bit your lower lip. You knew this wasn't a good thing. Jungkook would be really mad at you about this. 

Jungkook was your boyfriend. He was a close boy friend of yours before he confessed his love to you and it was so obvious that you had the same feeling with him. Who wouldn't fall for him anyway? He's basically good at everything he does. Never even once you seen him goes through failure. He ranked first when he was in high school although he always said he hated evey subject at school expect physicall education, music, and art. He had a lot of charms. His physicall appearance could beat the prince charming every girl dreamed of. He's tall adn his body is well-build. His shoulders are broad but not too broad. The width is percised for his body. Moving on to his face, you didn't have to say much about this. He was the definiton of handsome. He's got a very high nose bridge, big round eyes, and beautiful eyebrows. His lips are as red as cherry. It's perfect when you touched them with yours.  

"He's been looking for you eveywhere. He called some of your friends and even went to the police to report you but I guess he got rejected because it hasn't been 24 hours since you were gone missing."

"I wasn't gone missing. I was going somewhere." 

"Why didn't you tell him? Are you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter