-Chapter 4-

Werewolf Assassin

I've been thinking about the deal offer for an hour now. Now that I know that that's a pack of Alphas, that would be super handy and give us an advantage but we have missions to fulfill and we have friends to protect. Urgh, I need a walk. I switched into my wolf form  which was painful. But I sprinted to the woods behind the house. Everything was okay until I smelt blood of a wounded wolf, or at least that's what I thought. So I quickly transformed back and hid behind a nearby tree. A Siberian husky? or 2?!? A male and female and they transformed into people. Woah, they are beautiful but suddenly the female appeared by my side and pushed me outta my hidding spot. Damn.... Busted. They growled at me but I growled back even more while flashing my eyes which made them back down. The man did ASL (American Sign Language) and the girl replied "It's okay Nyle. His name is Nyle and I'm Lacey. We were kicked out of our pack due to fruad. We've been by ourselves for about a month now." I understood and I brought them back home. They were awfully quiet and I couldn't stand it anymore. I stopped in my tracks and turned around 180 degrees having Nyle crash into me making me fall but he caught me. I coughed and looked at them " I know Nyle is deaf so you have to communicate through your minds but can you guys at least try talking to me. If anything, you'll be lucky to be accepted into my pack and just to let you guys know, I'm one of the youngest Alphas so I'll go easy on you guys." Lacey nodded and asked me about my pack. 

"My pack is made up of my older brother, younger brother and little sister. Including my 2 friends Tzuyu and Nayeon who are halflings and about 5 more people but you'll meet them later since they are out of state.My pack is called Silver Shadows. What was yours called and what were you framed for?"

"Our pack was the Divergents and we were framed for killing a pack member's mate. It's funny because why would we do that when me and Lacey are mates. We have no reason for kililing his mate." Nyle finished explaining when we got to my house. Well, it's time for them to meet the pack. We walked up to the door but I heard rustling in a nearby bush. I told them to act normal and walk in while I sneak out through the back and check who it is. Using my senses, I couldn't smell the scent of the person. Nor could I use esper power to locate the person. I quietly rushed towards the bush I heard rustling from and found the culprit. J.U.N.G J.E.N.O. was the culprit. I grabbed his neck and brought him inside only to be greeted by the pack and Nyle with Lacey tied to a chair. 

"Yah, Jung Jeno, don't you ever give Noona a scare like that again. Though, your camouflage skills are improving rapidly, don't do it again or I'll lock you in the moon chamber arraseo! Now, Jaekyung release them. They are my guest and this isn't how I welcome your guest now do I!?." Jaekyung looked at me liked I'm crazy then released them. 

"Who are they Jaemi? And why are they here and why do they smell like they were part of the pack Divergent?"

"First, they are our new pack members. Second, they are part of this family now and third, they were part of the Divergent pack. How did you guess so spot on?" I replied to Oppa.

"The Divergent pack is 6th of the top 10 deadly packs! And their Alpha is Jackson Wang. He's your age but he can surely kill about 100 werewolves in 5 minutes if he's really serious. If you need a refresher, Jackson Wang came to the house with Jasper Bang. He's part of 2 packs you know!" 

"Okay and we are 2nd of the top 10 deadly packs. Maybe 1st if we join with Jasper's pack meaning being friends with Jackson. Being friends with Jackson means that we will be stronger and have better protection and more pack members." I replied to Oppa's statement. He glared holes into me but eventually gave up with a sigh. He and Nayeon released them and they scrambled to me. Lacey straighten her clothes then sat on the couch. Oppa looked at her in disbelief as she adjusted to the environment quite well. 

"Well... Are you guys going to sit down and let me properly introduce ourselves or are you guys just going to ignore us?" Lacey asked.

We sat down together on a sofa while Jeno sat by Lacey with admiring puppy eyes. 

"For those that don't know, I'm Lacey and he's Nyle. My superpower is foreseeing. Meaning I can see the future while Nyle's power or skill is Healing. As you know, we were part of the Divergent pack but was thrown out due to fruad of murder. We had no reason to murder someone but those who kill/accused of killing a fellow member's mate will be banished until further notice. You know our old pack leader Jackson still communicates with me so I know that Jasper has talked to you already. Along side with Jungkook, Taehyung, Mark, Jackson and Aaemi, but they will be coming again tomorrow to receive your answer to the question. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm back after a long time. Please don't be a silent reader and comment what you think of this story. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGEHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOOXO