-Chapter 2-

Werewolf Assassin

"Annyeong, I'm Yi-En Tuan. Nice to meet you all. Please take good care of me." It was the red haired guy that said that. He nudged his friends foward and made them bow by grabbing their necks and pushing them down. "Annyeong, I'm the wild and y boy Jackson Wang. Please take good care of me and treat me like everyone else." This so called Jackson said with a wink. Ugh, playboy already, smh, hope he doesn't mess with Nayeon and Tyuzu. "Annyeong, I'm JB. Not JB as in justin bieber but as in Jaebum. Arraseo? Please look after me and treat us like everyone else". Hmmm this JB guy doesn't sound so bad.

Ah, right. Have I told you guys that Tyuzu and Nayeon were Halflings?...I guess not. Well Tyuzu and Nayeon are human and vampires. Awesome right? Plus Nayeon has a twin named Si Wan. They look simliar, especially when they smile. But anyways, back to class. After JB introduced himself, I saw a whole bunch of girls batting their lashes. Ew, like wtf, you trying to fly away or something?. 

Someone caught my eye though, female to be exact. She isn't batting her lashes instead she seemed bored and uninterested. My keen eyes zoomed in on her name badge. Yoo Jung Yeon. Interesting, maybe we can be friends or maybe not. As I was zoning out, I didn't even realize that the red-head aka Yi-En was sitting on my left and Mr.Playboy aka Jackson was on my right while JB was next to Mr.Playboy. In the middle of the lecture, I felt a someone staring at me. I look to my right and saw the Mr.Playboy was sleeping and JB was focused on the lesson. Then I turned to my left and saw red-head looking at me. We continued looking at each other for a while until I accidently dropped my pen. As I bent down to retreive it, red-head did too, and our touched. Everything seemed to have froze because it seemed like there was no one else but me and red-head. A weird enegry surged through my body and I swear I saw a hint of red in his eyes.Alpha. He was an alpha of a pack meaning that his pack just moved to our school. Meaning more supernaturals!! Yes!!!! but why did he show his eyes to me?? Hmmmm... weird, but I guess I should show him my eyes too. My eyes also flashed back to him, reflecting his eyes. 

After all that, everything was back to normal speed and I let go of my pen. He gave me my pen back and we proceeded with the lesson. My shoulder had a stinging pain for some reason but I pushed it aside. Whatever it is, I'll just check it later when I get home. The stinging pain subsided and we were released to recess. Tyuzu, Nayeon and I immediately walked to the cateen. Hmmmm.. what to eat...., Oh! I know. I'll just eat 2 servings tteokbokki and a patbingsu. I went up the server and asked for 1 serving of tteokbokki. Tyuzu asked for gimbap and Nayeon asked for Jjajangmyeon. We ate at our usual spots and talked random things.

"Oh my, that Jackson guy is kind of cute" Nayeon said.

"Eh, red-head caught my eye more" I commented. "Plus, he seems like a playboy you know Yeon." 

"Yeah, Yeon" Tyuzu agreed. I finished my first serving of tteokbokki and went back for another. When I came back, the three boys were siting by Tyuzu and Nayeon. Making my way back to my spot, I looked at the three of them and JB cleared his throat.

"You guys didn't seem like the other girls who kept batting their lashes and giving us googly eyes, so we sat here. I hope you ladies don't mind." JB explain. We nodded then continued eating. "Jaemi-ah~" I heard someone say. Looking for where the voice is coming from, I finally realized that Jaekyung was using his telepathy. "Bwoh?" "Mianhae, I will be leaving a bit after you get home okay. Have the girls stay over if you want." Jaekyung oppa replied to me. I told the girls and the boys stared at me suspiciously. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I blankly asked. Jackson cleared his throat and something that made me want to vomit. "Because the view in front of us looks amazing". Giving a vomit looking look at him, I turned and went to get patbingsu. Definitely not being able finish it by myself, the girls pitched in without me needing to tell them. 

The boys talked about their own thing while we girls talked about our own things. Though, I can feel the stares people are giving us, I shake it off and slurp the last bits of the patbingsu. Yummy!!!~ 

-After school is over-

Tyuzu,Nayeon and I raced back to my house and Nayeon won. Smh, girl got some good speed experience, but anyways, I punched in our keycode and was greeted by none other than my siblings. Little Yebinnie ran to me while Jeno casually listened to music. I'm shocked by how much they have grown, they have grown 2-3 inches each week and their faces are more mature now. Especially Jeno's, he's becoming a teen soon *cries*. 

"Hey Jeno! How's school today?" Nayeon asked

"It was good. I raced this little boy and won because he tried tripping me but ended up tripping himself. Plus I tried to run as humane as possible." The little one grinned.

"High man!, Serves him right for trying to cheat our little wolf " I beammed.

"Eonni..... Jeno likes a girl!!!!!" Yebin shouted.

Our attention went to Yebin then to Jeno with wide eyes. He. Likes. A. Girl..... He's so grown up now!! But I gotta meet her first. 

"Who's this little lady ey" Tyuzu wiggled her eyebrows or at least tried to. He muttered something along the lines of "Thanks a lot Bin.."

"S-She's umm.. Her name is... umm Jeon Somi... She's like us noona! She's one of us. She's just a mixed though. Korean-Canadian to be exact noona!" Jeno said. Korean-Canadian? That's different. I nodded then walked to the kitchen. The first place I went to was the fridge. That's my holy storage. I opened it and saw 2 mogu mogu drinks. Yesh!!!!! I grabbed them both and closed the door, only to be greeted with Jaekyung's face. Jumping back startled, my juices dropped.. Jaekyung picked them both up and raised an eyebrow. Oh no.... caught in the act of stealing... 

"Why do you have 2 of these? You're suppose to take one a day. Not 2." Jaekyung said strictly. Putting me head down in embarrassment, I put one of my hands out and he laughed. He seriously laughed!!!!! I looked up and noticed that he was pointing to something. My hair? Everyone seemed to be holding in a laughter. Nayeon handed me her compact mirrior and.... WTH!!!!!!! it's covered in flour!!!! How in the world did that happen!?!?!?!

-Replay-

Before you jumped back in shock, there was a bowl of flour behind you because the girls were going to make cupcakes. When you jumped back, you accidently knocked the bowl over with you elbow and flour flew out of it and got on your hair. You never noticed it because you were kind of spacing out until Jaekyung laughed at you

-End of replay-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long just to write this chapter T-T I was so busy and my creative juices aren't really flowing atm. Plus, sorry if there's a lot of new characters that are appearing. Somi will appear some time later in the story. Also, sorry for this chapter being kind of short. Another thing  please don't be silent reader T-T comments encourages me to write and helps me have my creative juices flowing more. 

- Author-nim

Saranghaeyo! XOXOXOX