Surprise

Just A Little Bit of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make sure you don't forget anything." 

"I won't." Cha Eun Sang was talking over the phone with Choi Young Do as she was packing for her trip. Even though she isn't one to forget anything, she also isn't one to travel much. So she called him knowing he would know exactly what to pack. "You're still coming with me to the airport tomorrow right?" 

"Of course I will be there." Young Do was actually really happy when Eun Sang asked him to take her to the airport. He knew it was going to be tough, but he was happy that she chose him to be the one to send her off. 

"Good." She smiled through the phone. "So where are we having for dinner tonight?" 

"It's this new place. I wanted to take you somewhere special since it'll be the last dinner we have together."

"It won't be the last dinner we have together." She said quietly, reassuring him. Even though it did not seem like it, she was scared to leave him. She has gotten so comfortable being around him, she doesn't know if she could be without him for so long. Just thinking about it made her upset.

He could tell that what he said had hurt her. He realized that her leaving was going to be hard for the both of them. "The last dinner for awhile." He corrected. "I'll be there to pick you up at 7." 

She sighed. "Okay. I'll be ready." Immediately after she hung up the phone, she went to lay down on her bed. She was thinking of Young Do as she stared at the ceiling. 

'You can't tell him Eun Sang.'

//

Eun Sang and Young Do had already been driving for what seem liked forever and Eun was starting to get anxious as to where he was taking her. She grew impatient when she sees him park in a dark alleyway. 

"We're here." He says as he gets out of his car.

She furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion as she gets out of the vehicle and follows him. She follows him to a dark building and now she is starting to get nervous. "Yah Choi Young Do what kind of restaurant is this? Is this where you kill me?" She questioned him.

He smirked "Just relax." He told her. "We're almost there."

"Yeah but-"

"SURPRISE!"

Eun Sang eyes widened when the lights and it revealed a room filled with some of her closest friends. She looked all over the room in complete shock which was decorated with twinkling lights and balloons. Then, her eyes landed on a banner that read, 

'We'll miss you Cha Eun Sang!' 

Her eyes widened when she realized. "Is this party for me?" She turned to ask Young Do, who was still right next her to her. 

"Of course it is Eun Sang." Myung Soo said coming out from the crowd of people, answering Eun Sang before Young Do could.

All Eun Sang could do was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter