Where It Began

Just A Little Bit of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Ago

"Can you please stop at the convenience store on the way." Young Do asked his driver as he got into the car. 

"Yes sir." 

He had just left Myung Soo's place and he didn't know how to feel. There were so many different things going on in his life right now and he didn't know how to cope with them.

//

" I'm telling you I think Kim Tan and Eun Sang broke up!"  Myung Soo said.

"Why would you say that?" 

"Because I saw them fighting the other day." 

Young Do wasn't trying to get his hopes up. "Lots of couples fight." 

"I'm telling you I think this is for real." 

He sighed. He shouldn't even care "I don't really need to worry about whether Eun Sang is single or not. I have my own problems to think about."

"Like your dad?" He asked. He knew it was a sensitive topic for Young Do, but he also knew that he was going through a lot. 

He chuckled "Apparently money can't buy you anything when you're in jail. They rejected him for early parole." His dad has been in jail for three years already and Young Do has never been more stressed out.

"I'm sorry." 

"I don't know if I happy that he's not coming back home or mad at the fact that the pressure of the hotel gets to sit on my shoulders for a bit longer." 

//

He was honest about what he said to Myung Soo. He's angry with his dad, but he's somewhat relieved that he still gets to be away from him. Young Do shook his head trying to get all of his problems out of his mind and he knew ramen in a plastic cup will help. 

Once he saw that the car had been parked he immediately got out and started walking towards the front of the convenience store. As he approached the front of the store, he thought his mind was playing tricks on him. He was stunned to see a familiar face that he hadn't spoken to in years. As if it was some sort of fate, she was sitting in the exact same spot where he saw her for the second time, but what was more surprising was that he could see that she had been drinking.

He was puzzled. The girl he knew back in high school would definitely not be drinking in the middle of the night at the convenience store. But the scene that was set out in front of him, intrigued him enough to find out why she was there.

"Choi Young Do!" She yelled as she saw him. 

He was surprised that she could even make out who he was. When he got closer he could see that she had been drinking a lot.

"Choi Young Do it's great to see you! Its been too long." She must be really drunk.

He chuckled. She was definitely not the same girl she was in high school if she was happy to see him. "It's nice to see you too, Eun Sang. If that is really you." He spoke as he sat across from her.

She laughed "Of course it's me. Why wouldn't it be?" 

"Because the Eun Sang I know wouldn't be out here drinking. She would either be working or studying." He admitted.

"I worked and studied earlier." 

"Of course you did." He told her "Then what are you doing out here drinking by yourself? Are you still sleeping outside?" He asked curiously.

"No." She smiled "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter