YES! FINALLY AN UPDATE~ ^^ CHAPTER 4 BTW.

Bottled Feelings.

Revenge plan: Play a prank on Hyunseong.
[YOUR POV]
Well, in the end, i forgave him. Why does he always make me forgive him no matter what happens? :/ oh well. That doesnt stop me from pranking Hyunseong. :B
I put on a pokerface and face the Starship Family.
You: Sorry everyone, please give me some time to think. I'm sorry for wasting your time. 
Then, i sent them away one by one, and finally, it was Hyunseong's turn. Instead of leaving, he closed the door. O.O this is so not going smoothly according to my plan. WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO.
Hyunseong: So.... you wont forgive me? Even after i do this?....
Hyunseong kissed me. The one which always makes your heart skip a beat.
Hyunseong: You still angry?
You were still shocked. And speechless. Until Hyunseong kissed you again. 
"Yeaa........ I think." You mumbled. You were out of words. Then Hyunseong brought you into a death gripping hug. 
Hyunseong: "I'm so happy to have you back. You have no idea how much i missed you. I promise to never let you cry ever again. I'll be your sun and look over you and-"
"YAH! HYUNG! YOU'RE SO CHEESYYYYYYYYY. EW." 
Haha. Jeongmin. Then everyone came into the apartment again. They were actually peeking. O.O 
Everyone started going crazy and partying over nothing so you got seperated from Hyunseong. Then Soyu seperated you from the crowd. 
Soyu:"You're one lucky girl. You have no idea how much Hyunseong did. I'll promise to be your bridesmaid when the time comes. :)" you thought for a few seconds... Then realised what she just said. You started blushing the brightest red and lightly hit Soyu on her arm. As you turned back ready to go crazy with everyone, you saw Donghyun patting Hyunseong on the back. Oh well. Must be guy stuff. Soon everyone had partied enough and were leaving. But it was only 11am. :/ everyone left, and again you were left with Hyunseong again.

You:"I still dont forgive you. You cheated."
Hyunseong:"I know you love me~"
OH THIS SHAMELESS BASTARD. :B sorry for the curse. 
You got mad and starting shouting.
You:"I KNOW OKAY. I FORGAVE YOU ALREADY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME HUH? MAKING ME FORGIVE YOU EVERYTIME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I HATE YOU."
And you turned your back against him. And Hyunseong back hugged you. 
Hyunseong:"Yah. Don't be mad okay? I'll promise you that you're the only one okay? ^^"
As he buried his nose into your neck.
You:"YAH! It's ticklish. >< Any the way, it was just a prank. :B i forgave you before the party started. HAHA. Any the way, what did Donghyun say? :D" I gave him a big smile, hoping to earn a few brownie points. :B
Hyunseong:"Well, he said there is a treasure in front of me and i'd better make her Mrs Shim before she gets stolen. But i think i got the wrong treasure. She seems to hate me. I guess Bora's my Mrs Shim.
You:"YAH! HOW DARE YOU. FINE! GO MAKE BORA YOUR MRS. SHIM THEN! HMPH.
Hyunseong:"I haven't even completed my sentence yet... Even if you hate me, i'll make you mine no matter what. Now go go! Go and wash up. I wanna bring you on a date. Been a long long long time since i did."
You:"Dont want eh. You can't order me around. MEHH."
Hyunseong:"KEKE. This is why i love you. Okay then. (OK GIRL! NEOGEMAN YES MAN!) We shall spend the whole day at home.... that is if you accept this." as he kissed you on your forehead and slid a ring onto your finger. "Oh wait, you wore it already, means you accept it. And now you're officially mine. <3"
You were speechless. (again) The ring was simply beautiful. And it means the whole world to you. You were so happy you started crying.
Hyunseong:"Pabo, you're supposed to be happy. You're Mrs Shim. :D And soon i'll announce you to the whole world. So everyone knows you're mine."
You could only hug Hyunseong and cry on his chest. Soyu was right. I am the luckiest girl on Earth. He feels so warm. Just like the Sun. MY SUN. 
Then both of you spent the whole day watching movies, happy to be in each other's arms. <3
---------------------------
THIS FANFIC ISNT OVER YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :D And sorry for this chapter being short. :/ AND THE POVS WERE SO MIXED UP IN THE END I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHOSE POV I WAS WRITING. :B COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND! ^^ SARANGHAEYO~ <3 VIRTUAL HUG. WILL UPDATE SOON~ AND I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS. <3 AND COMMENTS.