FINAL CHAPTER. TT^TT

Bottled Feelings.

2 YEARS LATER....
"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Hyunseong dashed into to room.
Hyunseong:"Yeobo? Are you like talking to your appa or something? O.O"
You:"No.... Just that you need to start getting used to being called that. :)"
Hyunseong:"Ermm. Okay." As he started walking back to the kitchen. Then he came back in a few seconds, realising what you just said.
Hyunseong:"WAIT. WHUT?!? ARE YOU SAYING?" as he looked at your tummy and back at your face. You smiled your biggest smile and nodded. :D 
You:"I went to the doctor yesterday cause i felt a little sick."
Hyunseong then ran to you and lifted you up, hugging you and showering you with kisses.
Hyunseong:"Wait. I gotta be careful..." As he placed you on a couch. "Dont move anywhere okay? I'll call the boys (Boyfriend). And take leave. I want to be here for my wife when she craves for something, when she's feeling mood swingy and cheer her up, when she goes for her first check up, when we get to first see the baby, heck. I want to accompany you throughout every step. <3"
5 MINUTES LATER....
The doorbell rings like crazy.  And soon, shouts can be heard.
"OPEN UP THIS DOOR OR I'LL BUST MY WAY IN TO SEE MY BABY NEPHEW. OR NIECE." (Youngmin)
"NO WAYYYYY. I'LL SEE FIRST! I WANNA SEE IT FIRST!" (Minwoo)
"OH JUST SHUT UP AND HYUNSEONG OPEN UP. OR ELSE WE'LL SERIOUSLY BUST OUR WAY IN. YOU KNOW WE CAN. (Donghyun)
"Aishh. These hyungs... I'LL BE THE ONE WHO SEES THE BABY FIRST. FORGET ABOUT IT!" (Minwoo)
Before Jeongmin and Kwangmin could say anything, Hyunseong opened the door and everyone fell on the floor, on top of each other. Dorks. XD 
Hyunseong:"Aishh. You won't see a baby. =.= ___ is pregnant. She hasn't given birth yet. =.= and you'll scare the baby if you make so much noise."
Youngmin (whispering): "We just wanna see...." Giving puppy eyes. Awwww. <3
Hyunseong:"Go on... ___'s in the room. She's kinda tired. You guys know where it is."
So, for the whole day, the whole of Boyfriend spent their day in the apartment, entertaining you, and talking about baby names. 
---------------------------------
5 years later~~~~
"UMMAAAAAAAAAAA! AHJUSSHI IS BULLYING ME!" 
Youngmin:"AHJUSSHI!?!?! I'M NOT THAT OLD! AS EXPECTED, YOUNGER TWINS ARE MORE EVIL. I'LL GO LOOK FOR JAEHYUN! TT^TT"
Minwoo:"OH NO YOU DONT! JAEHYUN IS MINE! Not my fault Jaemin doesn't like you. MEHRONG!" 
You and Hyunseong could only laugh. Yeap, you had twins. Jaehyun and Jaemin. They were the cutest things ever. <3 And of course, Boyfriend would fight over them and saying they were their favourite but in the end, Hyunseong will still win. He is, afterall their appa. 
Jeongmin:"____ ah, there arent enough children to go around. :("
You:"Well, Jaehyun and Jaemin are gonna have a sibling soon...."
Boyfriend:"REALLY?!?!?! HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYYYYY!"
Hyunseong:"Yah. You didnt tell me. :( Anyway, I hope she's a girl. Then she'll be as gorgeous as you. After all, Jaehyun and Jaemin are handsome cause of their umma."
You:"Such a cheesy thing of you to say. Their appa is handsome too. I just hope they wont end up like they're appa and cheat on their girlfriend. :B"
Hyunseong:"YAH!"
------------------------------
THE END~ I'M KINDA SAD THOUGH. :( I HAD LOTSA FUN WRITING THIS FANFIC. <3

 

I'LL BE WRITING ONE SHOTS INSTEAD. AND MAYBE A FEW CHAPTERED ONES HERE AND THERE. SINCE IT'S THE HOLIDAYS. BUT I HAVE HOMEWORK. TT^TT

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE AWESOME PEOPLE. <3 I LOVE YOU.

BoyfriendBestfriend

Alexandrez

nisxiah

youngminyeobo

syeera

ForgottenInspiration

AND CONTINUE SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND~ <3 PPYONG!~

SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL? ^^ GO TO THE NEXT CHAPPIE TO VOTE!