The time when they knows him

Times and Leaves

" Hi Yugyeom"

All of them staring at Hyejung and the boy." You know him?" Baekhyun asked. Hyejung nodded and walked towards Yugyeom. The boy ran to Hyejung and hug her tightly. They hug for quite sometime and Hyejung broke the hug and touch Yugyeom's face like she haven't touch them for ages. 

" Why are you here?" Hyejung asked.

Yugyeom snorted. " I'm the one supposed to ask you that !"

Hyejung laughed and ruffled his hair. " Should I introduce you to my new friends?"

" You only move for one day and you got 'bunch' of friends?" He said sarcasticly.

Hyejung laughed. "So you know that I'm moving.."

He shrugged. " Everyone in the whole school seems like knows that you got bully by your own friends and also about the moving.."

Hyejung smiled and pulled Yugyeom to follow her. " Isn't that the common things happen at Incheon High School?"

" Clearly.." Yugyeom said, rolled his eyes.

" Be nice" Hyejung whispered and she knows Yugyeom rolling his eyes. " Hey guys ! This is my friend, Yugyeom ! Introduce yourself" Hyejung said that makes Yugyeom gasped. He pointing at himself and Hyejung nodded. Yugyeom can't helped but sighed.

" I'm Kim Yugyeom.." He said half-hearted. " I'm from... you know what school" He said , pointing at his coat. 

" Okay ! Yugyeom need to go as he...busy.. right now.. I supposed.." Hyejung mumbled at the last sentence,pulling Yugyeom away from them.

" Shouldn't we introduce ourself?" Suho asked.

Yugyeom shooked his head and poke Hyejung's back. " No need tooo.. He's...a shy boy"

" From my eyes , he's not a shy boy.." Chanyeol said,glaring at Yugyeom.

" And also he's the junior.. shouldn't he greet us?" Baekhyun added.

Hyejung shooked her head and sighed. " You guys go first. Later I catch up"

" Hey why don't I follow you , noona ? To show them how a good friend am I ?" Yugyeom said sarcasticly.

Jongin scoffed and walked away from them. Yugyeom earning glares from Chanyeol and Baekhyun while Kyungsoo shooked his head and ignored the presence of the boy. Hyejung sighed sadly and hit Yugyeom's head.

" Aww ! " He winced loudly that makes them stopped walking to see what happen but continued walking as it's the boy who making such a horrid sounds to them. Hyejung pulled him and tried to catch up they who already far away from both of them.

" Noonaaaaa" Yugyeom whined as he being dragged by Hyejung.

Hyejung ruffled his head and flicked it in the same time. Yugyeom winced again and tried his best to do the same but heyjung pulled both of his hands that makes he can't do his plan." Noona , can you moved back to Incheon?"

Hyejung stiffed and shooked her head hearing Yugyeom question.

" Why noona?"

Hyejung shrugged and tried her best to ignore it.

" I can take care of you ! Jae-"

" Please don't mention his name .. " Hyejung mumbled.

Yugyeom gasped. " Noona.. no way"

Hyejung nodded and Yugyeom can't help but sighed sadly.

Everybody need to fall in love and of course Hyejung already experinced being in love. It was heaven but hell in the same time. She loves so much that she afraid to let it go but at sometimes it's hurt that make her think twice. Is it worth to keep our love like this? Is it valueable to keep our love like this? Such thought had been on her mind for a moment. But then the love also make her forgot about the thoughts and started to going strong to protect their innocence love. But it's not fair that only one side that keep the love while keep ignoring it. At first it was weird for Hyejung but she let it past. But more time consumed , it become habit not to say the love word , to hug , to peck , to makes jokes or neither to kiss. It's getting awkward and none of them want that happen. Finally , Hyejung gave up and let go the love that she tried to keep it.

" Noona , are you okay?" Yugyeom asked.

Hyejung snapped from the day-dream and nodded. Yugyeom looks relieved and tried his best to follow their steps.

" We have arrived ! " Baekhyun cheered. Hyejung turned around and saw a shabby store that it's name almost faded out through the time. It looks old and not modern at all. Hyejung looked around it and there's nobody except some old guys drinking some beer.

" Don't tell me.." Yugyeom whispered .

" Ahh it's been a long time I had been here ! " Chanyeol screamed delight fully.

Suho hit him and laughed. " We been here last week ! "

" But it seems forever ! " Sehun joined in.

" No way.." Hyejung whispered back.

" Guys ! This the infamous store we talked about ! " Suho said excitedly. Yugyeom and Hyejung exchanged glances and Yugyeom shifted next to Hyejung, holding her hands. 

" Why rich boy ? Suprised?" Chanyeol said, fulled with sarcasm.

Yugyeom leaned towards Hyejung and kissed her cheeck just to make Chanyeol boiled inside. He smirked and pulled Hyejung towards him and hugged. Hyejung knew what he up to and hugged him back. " No. I just glad to be with my baby" He said while smirking.

Sehun's face frowned hearing that as well as Chanyeol. Yugyeom smiled and dragged Hyejung into the store while all of them staring at the couple. Jongin blinked a few times before scoffed. Sehun continued frowning and thoughts running in his mind. Baekhyun was soo speechless that he can't think any word to say.

" Are they.." Suho said,break the awknardness.

Jongin shooked his head. " No way"

" She never told me.." Chanyeol mumbled.

" I'm just-" Kyungsoo said , raised his hands on the air and entered the store.

" Whatever.." Sehun said , ruffled his hair. He felt weird inside his heart. He felt.. Jealousy? He shooked his head to get rid of the thought and joined Kyungsoo in the store.

leavesdivider.jpg

" Did you see their face noona?" Yugyeom said , unwrapped the lolipop.

She nodded and tried to open the drinking water. Yugyeom took it and opened it for her. She smiled and drink it until half of them left. Yugyeom took out another lolipop and gave to Hyejung. Hyejung put on and staring at the empty road infront of them. Doing skinships between them is a common thing for them. At first , it was awkward but after a long time Hyejung got comfortable and do the same. At her old school , it's common between the students whether it's boys or neither girls. Couple or not , no difference at all. Maybe for Chanyeol and his friends it was a culture shock but for them nothing wrong.

" So noona.. About him.."

Hyejung shooked her head and sighed sadly. " Please don't.." She said , hide her face with her hands.

" Why?" Yugyeom asked,tried to best not to sound rude.

Hyejung don't said anything but Yugyeom can heard sobbing. He patted her back and whispered her ' it's okay '. Hyejung continued sobbing that attracts Chanyeol's attention. " Is she crying?" Chanyeol thought. He went to place where Hyejung and Yugyeom sat and crouched in front of Hyejung. Yugyeom stopped patted her back and went other place to give both of them some spaces. Chanyeol removed her hands so he can see her face. 

" Why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked softly.

Hyejung shooked her head and wiped her tears using the back of her hands. She stood up and walked away from him. Chanyeol watched her went to Yugyeom place and sighed sadly. Baekhyun came with ice-cream in his mouth. He removed the ice-cream and asked Chanyeol what happen. Chanyeol shrugged and buy more snacks so he can gave it to Hyejung so she can calm a little bit.

" Yugyeom-ah , you don't have extra class today?" Hyejung said , coughing to get rid the weird feeling on .

The young boy shooked his head and held Hyejung's hands. " Please.. let me know.."

Hyejung sighed . " He.. you know... he just.. like that.."

" Like what?" Yugyeom asked curiosly.

" Like he used too..." She mumbled. " Go home Yugyeom-ah.."

" For what? Leaving you like this?" He asked.

" Just go home.."

" When noona when?" He asked again , desperately.

Hyejung shrugged. " I don't know.. but not now.."

He sighed sadly. He took out his phone and dialled his driver's number. After a few minutes talking , he ended the call and looked at his favourite noona. He hugged her and rested his chin on her head. He could hear she's sniffing but ignored it as to give some spaces to her.

" Stop hugging her for god sake ! " Baekhyun shouted from the store. They both broke the hug and laughed. " I didn't have chance to hug her but you-" Baekhyun said , before got tackled by Chanyeol and Jongin.

" Well , they seems nice" Yugyeom said. 

" They are nice just you need to be nicer ! " Hyejung replied.

Yugyeom pouted and Hyejung giggled seeing her favourite hoobae like that. There's a car honning and Yugyeom quickly gave Hyejung kiss on her cheeck and hurried ran to the car. He waved from the window and signaled ' call him ' to Hyejung. She nodded and he put his head inside the car. Hyejung smiled and laughed . She surely going to miss the boy.

" So may explain?"

Hyejung turned around and saw all of them staring at her for answers. She chuckled that makes them wonder if they were funny to her.

" Depends on your opinions"

They all started to walk ahead leaving Hyejung looking at their back. " Boyfriend?" Baekhyun turned around , pointed at Hyejung. She shooked her head and all of them sighed relieved include Sehun. Then they walked again and Kyungsoo turned around and grinned at her. " Cousins?" Chanyeol was suprised with the answers , hit Kyungsoo . He mouthed what and Chanyeol only rolled his eyes.

" As you can see Chanyeol reaction , no" Hyejung giggled.

They walked again and this time Jongin turned around. " Friends?"

She nodded eargerly. " More than that"

" Like best best friends?" Baekhyun asked that received whacked from Jongin. " One question for one people only" Jongin said.

They walked again and Suho turned around and smiled at Hyejung. " How old is he?"

Hyejung used her fingers and Suho count it out loud. " Sixteen. So I'm the senior". Hyejung nodded and they all started to walk again. Sehun stopped and turned around. " Your guys relationship?"

Hyejung shrugged. " More like a little brother"

" Can I be your little brother too?" Baekhyun said , raised his hands. They all sighed and Hyejung chuckled hearing it." Ask Chanyeol." Even before he ask , Chanyeol already said no. They all walked a little bit and Chanyeol turned around that makes Hyejung's stomach make weird sounds.

" Why are you crying?" He asked. All of them turned around and stared at her. She gulped and laughed awkwardly. " What? When ?"

" Just now " He answered , his arms on his chest.

She tried to fight back but there's no words come out from . " That's classified " She said , try to walk ahead from them but Chanyeol grab her arms and stared at him. " Answer the question"

" Stop it hyung" Sehun said.

Jongin pulled Chanyeol away from her . " Maybe there's something wrong she didn't want you to worry"

Hyejung sighed and walked away from them. It was a very silent that makes everyone feels awkward. Finally they all arrived at Chanyeol's house as they had project to do. Hyejung ran to her room at upstairs without greeting her aunt. Chanyeol didn't said anything and straight to the couch.

" Is there something wrong happen between them?" Mrs Park whispered at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked around and told her everything. Mrs Park only smiled after hearing it and asked the boys if they want to eat anything.

" So what should we do with our music project?" Suho asked.

It's a long story how all of them ended up in music class although they actually never even fill the form but to make it short they had been dumped by other class as it was full and they were too many people fill the same form. So whether they like it or not, they still need to enter music class just to make their credit better. The problem is music class is a very hard class. People who born to be musician entered the class and get a good credit but people who entered just because het kicked out ( just like them ) going to fail no matter what. But there's a good side , Chanyeol can play the guitar so he can survived just his friends just need to think to do what.For this project , they need make song and perform it at the end year school festival so they got months away but how to teach people who can't played any music instrument?

" We make a band" Kyungsoo suggested.

Chanyeol shooked his head. " None of you can play the instrument"

" Then you make a song !" The pink hair boy said.

Chanyeol shooked his head again. " I can but it's going to be hard "

" No worry ! It's months away ! You can take a lot of time ! " Jongin supported.

" But should we make a band ? The rules said you need a band or failed" Sehun mumbled.

" Then we make one !  I can teach you but it's going to be slow" Chanyeol said , nodding.

" No worry -" Even before Kyungsoo finsihed off , screamed filled the air and the sounds of Hyejung ran on the stairs make Mrs.Park jumped while preparing snacks. Her hair was loose and like flying over the place. She was wearing house clothes which is t-shirt and short pants. She ran to the kitchen and ignored the boys.

" Mum did you see the photos on my bed?" She asked.

" Yeaah.. I thought you don't it anymore so I threw it away" She said without looking at her.

" What? You did what?" Hyejung screamed.

" Hey watch your voice ! " Chanyeol shouted , standing.

" Shut up you ! " She shouted back and makes Chanyeol quietly sat down.

Hyejung took a deep breath and forced to smiled. " The picture of me with other boy.. did you threw it away?"

Her aunt nodded lightly and brought the snacks to the living room. She trailed from behind and patted her shoulder. " Where's is it?"

Mrs Park sighed , seeing her niece not looking ladylike. " Tie your hair first"

She did and waiting. " In the trash can" 

Hyejung ran to the kitchen and kneeled down at the trash can. She opened the lid and sighed relieved. The picture still there and looks good as new. She took the picture and smiled at it.

" But the picture with some girls I already throw it outside" Her aunt said , entering the kitchen.

" That's okay. It was a stupid picture after all" She said , standing up.

" Who's that?" Her aunt asked.

Hyejung smiled like a shy girl. " My boyfriend"

All of them in the living room choked and coughed . Hyejung turned to them and raised an eybrown. She rolled her eyes and show the picture her with Yugyeom. They all drank the water and coughed again.

" Stop saying anything like that" Jongin said.

She only laughed and suddenly her aunt called her name.

" Yes?"

Mrs Park sat on the chair and looked at her. " There's a boy coming our house searching for you"

All of them stop doing anything and looked at the Mrs. Park. Hyejung stiffed and gulped.

" A-A-boy?"

She nodded.

" It's the same age like Chanyeol and goes to the same school with you !" She said with her eyes lit up.

" Sama age like Chanyeol?" She answered hesitatedly and everyone notice how awkward was she.

" And he gave this to me" She said again , taking out something from her apron and handed to Hyejung. It was a letter without name on it but she already knew the owner.

" Did he asked where am I ?" She asked.

" I don't think soo.." Hyejung sighed relieved. " But he mention is name but I forgot..."

" Im Jaebum " She mumbled but heard by everyone.

" You know him ?" Mrs. Park asked.

Hyejung stand up immediately and went to the upstairs. She feel bad. Sad. Broken. Everything. It's a disaster. He makes the wrong move now she need to handle it.

" Who's that guy?" Chanyeol shouted from downstairs.

Hyejung looked at him with tears on her face. " The guy that I used to take care" and she ran to her room. Chanyeol don't understand a thing and just stared at the empty stairs without any reasons to turn back and tried to act normal.


sorry for the late update .. sorry for the delayed.. sorry for the crappy chapter.. when i have time I will edit it..

 

p.s : happy late new year