Chapter 2: Coffee together?

The confession: You deserve my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In JYP building

Taecyeon is planning to sendKakao Talk messge to Shinhye, he wanna ask Shinhye for a date, but he has no idea where to go.....all in sudden Nichkhun came in to their 2PM practice room. 

NK: Hey Taec, what are you doing there? 

TY: Umm....Nothing

NK: Nothing??? Sending msg to Shinhye si again????

TY: YA!!!! Do you know what is privacy? 

NK: Just call her and ask her out.....what are you waiting for...Taec....

TY: I don't know......if she only treats me as co-workers, then there is no poin to contact with her or ask her out....

NK: Co-workers??? Then why are you guys sending msgs all the days and nights??? Don't tell me that's normal.....

TY: ........Kun....I'm scared...after filming We got married....I don't know what's the real meaning of love and marriage.... Do you think I'm really in love with Shinhye??? Or I'm just too into the show???

NK: Into the show??? The show only asked you to be a farmer and experienced the coutry life.....but endup what???? Don't lie to yourself.....if you have a feeling to her, then go ahead...do something, otherwise you may regret afterwards......No one knew that how long will that feeling of love will last for, but at least you have done something, before you regrets....

Nickhun left Taecyeon alone in the practice room.......Taecyeon took out his phone and decided to send msg to Shinhye

TY: SH ar, are you free on this Friday? Would like to have a cup of coffee with me???

After awhile.......

SH: Oppa, sorry for lateness reply....I was having my tutorial.....for sure;) this Friday I have nothing, so let hang out by the time. 

TY: Good, then I will pick place and let you know by the time. See ya than.

 

Shinhye was in her last semester....she stopped her sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter