Chapter 1: Feelings

The confession: You deserve my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SH: why am I always thinking of him, that silly oppa…he was the one who always praise about me and willing to do everything for me, Ok Taceyeon.

 

TY: Park Shinhye, is the girl who I used to see from the tv drama, but now I'm able to chat with her on the phone and send kakao talk with her. Am I only seek her as a celebrity or co-workers, friend or more then that??? Compare with last time, the feeling is different.

 

2015 Dec

In JYP building

TY: this coming Christmas seem we are having a busy schedule:(

Nichkhun: Yea, because this is the time we have to payback to our hottest~

Jun K.: let's practice. Don't waste time, there are plenty stuffs are waiting us.

Junho: Taceyeon, why are always looking at your phone?? Are you having a date that you haven't tell us yet???

NK: Taec, what's wrong with you??? You seem to be different, are you feeling ok?? Are you sick with this busy schedules??

TY: no no-_- I'm ok just a bit tired~ why Shinhye is not replying me msg, is her ok or she is sick to sent msg with me?? Am I sending to much msgs to her???

 

In FNC building

Shinhye asked her manager to send her to FNC entertainment to discuss about the surprise party for

 

Yonghwa: hey, are you listening what I was talking??? Park Shin Hye!!!!!!!

SH: um….. What should I reply???

YH: what???? What are you talking about??? I'm telling you, we should have a catch up party with all FT island and CNBLUE members to celebrate Hongki debut as a solo singer after years of hard work…. What reply???

SH: I….I was thinking how should we celebrate lol~

YH: celebrate??? you already mark as a “good” friend to be part of his MV…. In the beginning of the year, I have invited you, but you were like, “I'm a bit busy, can't fit in with my hesitate schedule”

SH: i was supe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter