Prologue

He is.... was a robot?

"Yes! Assa!"

 

Those are the words that Baekhyun first heard in his whole robotic life.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes hesitantly, and saw a stranger in a white robe, dancing around the laboratory while punching the air in all glory and happiness. The stranger then kneeled on the ground while mumbling incoherent words that goes something like "Thank you, God. Thankyouthankyouthankyou sooooooooo much for blessing me on this marvelous and beautiful day! Ah, what a time to be alive!"

 

The stranger suddenly stood up, turned around and grabbed Baekhyun by his shoulders and started shaking him vigorously, startling the robot. "Oh my God! I can't believe it! I," the stranger stops shaking Baekhyun, "finally," he sighs, "succeeded," he sighs once more.

 

The stranger started molesting touching him everywhere while shouting at Baekhyun's face. "After all these years trying to figure out how to invent a robot by piecing microchips together, but I still can't figure out how to create an external urination system for you, though," he rubs his nape sheepishly. "Anyhow, I'm so glad I finally succeeded creating you, Subject 0461. Oh, yes, your scientific name is Subject 0461, but your nickname shall be Baekhyun. Why? Because I'm craving for bacon." The stranger laughed, right eye twitching weirdly. 

 

Baekhyun just stared at the stranger blankly and the stranger just remembered.

 

"Oh, right! I forgot. I shall introduce myself," the stranger cleared his throat, "Hello, Baekhyun. I am Dr. Park Chanyeol and I am your creator. You may call me Chanyeol if you wish, since I programmed you as the same age as me, well technically you're older than me by six months, but I created you so you do as I wish." The stranger Dr. Park Chanyeol flashed a grin at Baekhyun after all the blabbering.

 

Weirdly, Baekhyun still looked so lost while looking at the scientist curiously. Dr. Park Chanyeol thought for a while, pacing back and forth in the room, wondering what happened to his percious robot. Then he realized, "Oh, right! God, why am I so forgetful? I forgot that you were programmed to have a baby's brain, which means I have to teach you everything from square one." Dr. Park Chanyeol mentally kicked himself in the gut for always being forgetful. 

 

This was where everything started. 

 

 

Dr. Park Chanyeol knew that he was going to have a hard time teaching this big baby everything starting from the alphabet song.

 

 

 

But little did they know, time is going to drastically change everything. Good or bad, no one will ever know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

The long awaited prologue is here! I hope you guys enjoyed it huhu and give support for my newborn story~~ \(^o^)/ Also, leave a comment of your thoughts about my story, it would be much appreciated! hehe

 

p.s please excuse any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, this is my first time >< please forgive me!!! 

 

뿅~ ❤️