Krystal

The bridge

Jessica pov

"You don't need to act.You're charming enough to capture their hearts with just a look."I told my sister.It's a good thing I'd been forced to dye my hair blonde because my sister and I are brunnettes so now we don't look too similar.She and I also have different faces.I got our mother's face while she got our father's."Unnie,don't you think everything is just pointless?What will we do once the master has had his revenge???"She said."We can find a good future for us all."Suzy said.*knocks*"Hey girls,you're services are ready!!!"Mario said."We'll be right there."I said and the 3 of us made our way downstairs.

Suzy pov

No doubt she is one of the best even if she's the youngest.She's as smart and cunning as her sister.The master will be claiming his revenge soon no doubt.We have to know what to do for our future because it'll be over soon and with Jessica and her sister on board with the mission,it's just gonna end so soon.

Krystal pov

Aish pointless mission!!! I don't care about it anymore!!! I want a life!!! I want my freedom!!! 

Myungsoo pov

"Just keep giving him the ice pops and I'll call the doctor!"I screamed so I'd be heard amidst Jongin's uncontrollable coughing and Kyungsoo's panicked rambling.Suddenly I got a phone call from mom."On second thought you give the ice pops to him while calling the doctor"I said to Kyungsoo.Sorry but mom could talk for hours."What's up mom?"I said casually."We're getting you a little sister!!!"She squealed."So?"I said."Aish maybe Jongin would care."She said and I hung up.I called the doctor and got an ambulance coming."Theres an ambulance on the way."