Panic

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

I just dropped Suzy off at her home when a recieved a call from Baek.Dialogue:

Baek: Hello?Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Yeah it's me Baek.Why?

Baek: Um....Jongin fell asleep on the couch and it's getting late,I think he should get home plus he's running a fever.

Myungsoo: Yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Baek: Yeah we'll be waiting in the living roo- JONGIN!!!

Myungsoo: Baek? Baek! What happened? What's wrong with my brother??

Baek: Please hurry!We don't know what's wrong with him!! HURRY!!!

Myungsoo: okay okay Please take care of him.

Oh my god.I need to take care of my little brother.What's wrong with him?

Jongin pov

*15 min. ago*

I'm sitting at the back of hyung's car with a girl beside me.She handed me a chocolate bar and told me to eat it.She asked so sweetly that I couldn't resist.When I ate it she smiled so sweetly that I could not refrain to resume eating her chocolate.The chocolate tasted like salt with milk but I don't want her to be upset.Oh what sorcery have I just witnessed.We arrived at the exo hyungs home and we went out.

Baek pov

Kai just vomitted and he's so pale.He's so warm.Like an oven left for 15 min.Oh my god he just fainted.Kyungsoo,being the one who practically raised him is panicking.Just then we heard loud knocks on the door.Myungsoo went in and he tried to wake his litle brother.When he won't wake up Myungsoo told us to get him into his car.We rushed to the hospital and rushed Jongin inside.