Metamorphosis

heart fluttering : exo library
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: Metamorphosis

author: JulietteA

recommended by: Elen_a

male lead(s): ot12

status: on-going

genre: supernatural (vampire), action (??? there's barely any so far) 

commentary: okay, this is going to be a longass fanfic, if you're into that. there's only about 20 chapters out and she just got through all the members like what? but there are a lot of people who are into long fanfics. i'm into it... if there's something to constantly to look forward to? the main reason why i recommend this fanfic though is because it does justice to all the members and not like most ot12 fanfics where you can already see that the oc has a favorite in the beginning. so, i am willing to see what the author has in for us. there are quite a few of the same grammatic and spelling mistakes that are constantly showing up which really bug me, but i'm not going to point it out in every single chapter she writes (if the author is reading this, dump should be changed to dumb in a few chapters. it's the main mistake that i kept on seeing). i think she is editing it though, since she changed the title and the character's name around midway of writing i believe.

i really can't say much about this fanfic.  other than, good characterization on the other members, the oc needs a little more plotting, and it's really slow (but i get it since there are twelve members). oh, and the oc changed too quickly??? i felt like her intial traits are hardly (som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter