Fata Morgana?

A Fata Morgana

"Carrot, banana, potatao... carrot, banana, potato... carrot, banana, potato..." you mumbled as you memorized all the orders that your mom had told you to buy. 

You were currently walking in the dark corridor which recently be your favourite teleportating corridor which I meant that was the only place where you could hide from everyone and went to your destional place. Away from evryone, you only had your family to support your life and yet, not about fata morgana things. Not even your beloved mother believed in your fata morgana issues. Your father? Okay, he never talk to you excepted for education problems and twice in a week you will get an educational lecture lectures from your father which made you wanted to escape from the dead zone. 

It was quite burdensome to have a crazy life like this, no? Well, you didn't care about it at least you could march forth and faced all the challenges given by the god to you, thought that you were such a special person for having a rare test from the god.

Lights had shone your path and you upon faced the vehicles and loud loco noises. Everyone looked so cold but it don't matter because none of them knew you. Placing earphones in your ears, you as Hana the fata morgana girl proceeded to the next destination. As a normal girl you stood along the other people on the road, waiting for the green light to give its permission to let you passed the road without any distrubtion. 

1,2,3...! You raced with the others and passed the road just when a figure catched your attention. A figure was looking at you from the right side where cars supposed to be waiting for you to cross the road. You quickly took a glance at the place and you saw a tall figure, but with no appearances. You focused on the figure to get a clear sight but still, you never saw the figure clearly. It seemed to be bluring from the sight like, fata morgana did....

"What..?" you mumbled and it was too complicated for a fata morgana to form a human shape but nothing was impossible in your life. Who knows? It maybe a rare type of fata morgana.

"Pssst! Wait are you waiting for? Continue walking before the red lights appear again." a stranger whispered to you and left you after giving you an advice.

You nodded and quickly looked at the place where the figure should be but, it gone. The figure was GONE...

You shook your head and ran a little bit to the other side road.

******

"Here you go." Mr. Hyunsik, your mother favourite food seller spoke and gave you all your mother's orders.

You smiled and nodded your head, paid the payment and took the things all the wayy to your home but you stopped and froze up after you saw the same weird figure was standing on the other side road, staring at you. It sent a wave of nerve wrecking and you quickly turned back to the cashier.

"Um, sir. Do you know any story of a weird figure here?" you asked even you don't knew what the main points of your question were.

Mr. Hyunsik stared at you for a moment than he smiled. "Yes, I have. Won't you mind if I want you to stay here for a moment so that I can tell the tome to you?" 

Although it would took some of your times, but it maybe helpful for you to investigate about the weird figure, a fata morgana figure....