Tell The Truth

A Fata Morgana

You can't let your tears from falling down from your soared eyes. It was hard to endure it when people were all blamming for your mistakes that you didn't do. It was okay though, despite, they had no one else to blame. You were the most weakest among them and you were also the most strongest among their hearts. It was normal for people to hate you because it was all written in the book of your life. You were born to correct the wrongs and to symbolize the truth but that task was a major mess in your life. Yet after the truth, you had to raise up the truth of the fata morgana...

"You see a fata morgana of a ship? Are you kidding me?" your friend asked and nearly laughed but you had naught to say because you already told them the truth.

"Just ignore her... She is probably the fata morgana...." another girl said and left you.

All of your friends whom used to be your bestfriends left you alone, crying. The sun was shining so briliantly in the high blue sky and the fata morgana just peft you once again. It just a normal thing, a ship.

You stood on your feet and walked to the library which rwcently became your researching lab. Many stares attracted to you like magnets but you just deleted them from your mind. You often took 3 thick books and all of them were nameless- for the others excepted you. 

As you found a perfect place to rest up your mind, you started to read your books. You hate love and life. You just preferred sciences and who are you? You are the fata morgana girl, Kim Hana. Everyone always teased you saying that you should find a soulmate who was also a fata morgana and his name must started with Kim too. Kim what? Kim Yongshik, Kim Baeun... Kim Minseok? Kim Minseok, the name always catched your attentions but you never know a boy with that kind of name. 

You regretted to choose the chosen books. Two of them were all about love and break ups. You closed your eyes for a few moments and then you opened your eyes and surprised to see a mysterical book with the title: Tell The Truth. All the contents seemed to be banal from the start until the finis but for you it was interesting. It was all about science fiction. 

"Secrets never get you being blam all over. They can make you as a special person." you read and then remembered about this latest fata morgana, the weird boy you had seen yesterday... who was him actually?