Sorry Jonghyun

False Cells

Having drifted to sleep very quick, Taemin entered a deep sleep for the night. His mind did show images of Minho as he went in, his thoughts having thinking on the kiss to his cheek. It was....different. Kai never did that, nor Chanyeol, nor the girls; Intimacy and sensual touching of minors wasn't common.

 
Those images lasted half the night, his brain not thinking of him too long. Then soon, his eyes started to flutter open, his mind stirring as luminescences blinded him. He leaned up as he focused on what he was trying too see.
 
It was the bed, the covers, and a empty side where Minho had slept. A frown grew on Taemin's face before he glanced to the right of him, surprised by sight he hadn't expected to see; Minho standing there, his boxers around his ankles and a shocked look on his face.
 
Squeaking at the sight with a instant flush to his face, Taemin turned his face. "I'm....sorry.............I didn't........
..................."
 
He could hear a gulp from the other. "It's ok Taemin, you didn't mean it; you just woke up." There was a nervous air to his voice.
 
Minho seemed to quickly change from the sound of it, since a minute later, there was a hand on Taemin's shoulder.
 
"I'm still sorry." He said as he turned around.
 
"Hehe, don't be; your not the first to do that here." Minho spoke with a grin, dressed in a black sweater, black skinny jeans, and black socks. "Everyone here is.......more open to showing off themselves." 
 
Another shot of redness shot to his face, gulping hard at the word 'open'. "So your saying you guys........um, are used to being around each other?"
 
Minho nodded, moving back over to the dresser he had on the other side of the room, a metal one built into the wall. Picking around for a second, he pulled out a black sweater, black tights, black boxers, and sheer looking socks. "You should put these on."
 
"I should?" Taemin asked a little confused how his lean body could fit Minho's wider fitting clothing. "I don't think I'll-"
 
"You'll fit. This shirt has shorter sleeves, these tights should fit, and these socks are too small for my big feet." He said, sitting the clothing in his lap.
 
Looking around, trying too look away from Minho's gaze, Taemin didn't know where he should change. "Is there a place to change in, you know, private."
 
"In here; I have the curtains closed up." Minho explained, which the younger boy looked around, seeing what he meant.
 
"Um, then look away." He said with a soft voice, nervous that he'd be exposed in front of Minho.
 
Thinking he hear something like 'how is it fair that you see me , but I can't do the same?'. But to his surprise, the tall boy nodded and turned around, looking at the wall. "Don't take too long, Onew wants to do a check up on you."
 
"Alright!" Taemin said as he stood up and began to strip out if his clothing then dressed in the boxers and tights, which to his surprise fit. Then he tried the sweater, it was big and a little over sized, but not too big to kept his hands out. The socks were nice and soft, but they weren't very thick. "Why are these socks so thin?"
 
"They are sheer socks, that are made for looks. Are there a problem with them?" 
 
"Um, the flooring in here is cold, so I think I might get my toes too cold."
 
"Ahhhhhhhh, your being too dramatic; look at at Jonghyun, he wears nothing on his feet." Minho said as he walked over and lifted Taemin's left foot, holding it up. "I'm sure your feet will be ok."
 
Feeling Minho's hand holding his thin foot, he curled his toes, nervous about his feet even being touched; they were sensitive to touch, especially since touching is in fact illegal above and they have never been touched by others. "Let go please!"
 
Yanking back against the slightly firm grin that Minho had on his foot, he tried to get free. But a smirk on Minho's face grew as he kept his grip, not trying to hurt him. "I'm not going to hurt you; I'm just holding your foot. But here." He said before letting go.
 
"I'm not used to being touched like this..........but that doesn't mater, let's get going to Onew." He said as he stood up to the cold floor.
 
........................SK01............................
 
Heading down the hall with all the open glass walls and the giant air duck at the end of the hall, they saw Key at the same place he was at the day before, wearing black shorts, a black tank top, and a black headband holding back his blonde locks. In front of him was Boa, a black skirt around her hips, a black crop top holding her chest, a black jacket over it, and she wore stockings. 
 
Before Minho or Taemin could reach them however, two hands sat on each of their shoulders, the younger boy jumping at the touch to his back. Peeking back up, he saw Jonghyun, only wearing black pants. "Did you two sleepy head finally wake up?"
 
Nodding as he was a bit speechless from being shocked at the touch, Minho reached up and put Jonghyun into a headlock and ruffled his hair. "Yeah monster; your kept us up."
 
"Ah don't pretend that you two didn't-" Jonghyun started to speak before Minho covered his mouth, hoping to shut him up it seemed liked. 
 
"Hey, shut it!" Minho said, looking at him with a irked face. "That didn't happen; I don't do things like that with just anyone."
 
At first Taemin hadn't gotten what Jonghyun was implying, but when Minho denied it, the puzzle was coming to a complete state. He flushed. "I'm not a you know." He said softly, which made Jonghyun laugh.
 
"Well.........I didn't think so, but I do know that Minho can be the catch to some." 
 
Smacking him in the back of the head hard, Minho growled at the words Jonghyun used. "I'm not like you; I don't see just random people like that.......I kinda have to know them well."
 
"Um, Minho, don't kill my baby. Just say sorry Jonghyun!" Key said as he walked over, smirking at how Jonghyun was being held.
 
"And how do-"
 
"Your Jonghyun, and my lover, so I'm sure I know how your mouth works." Key interrupted him, leaning down to ruffle his hair.
 
"Get off Minho!" Jonghyun said as he pushed Minho off and got free, pulling Key into his arms. "I just assumed these two did it."
 
Key was quite for a moment, his arms folded over his chest with a emotionless face. Then a crack hit his lips, a grin forming before he busted out in a loud laugh. "Why the hell would he have ? He's an obvious prude."
 
Taemin gulped at that word, knowing that word from Kai, since unlike him, his friend was more into knowing of such things like . A tight grip twisted inside his chest. "Um........I am.........but I can't have up there. Besides...........your not that experienced as Minho."
 
"What? Minho?" Key said, giving a very confused look.
 
"What are you-" Minho began to ask ,with a bit of annoyance in his voice, as Taemin looked at him and covered his mouth.
 
"Yeah........I mean, I didn't do anything, but he spooned me last night. And he gave me a show this morning. And, you know, Minho is pretty packed down stairs." Taemin said before pulling a arm around Minho's shoulders. "Sorry Jonghyun, I think you might be a little small."
 
The sound of Taemin's higher pitched voice was the last one in the next couple minutes, the other three were dumbfounded at the statements. Key had a glare and his fists tensed up, Jonghyun had a small oh face, peeking down, likely at Minho's crouch, and Minho looked at Taemin, a deep blush on his face.
 
"We.........um, need to go Jong! See you guys later." Taemin said, gently grabbing Minho's arm and started leaving.
 
They headed down the hallway and soon Taemin felt his arm being jerked by someone stopping. It was Minho, who wasn't looking at him, hiding his blush. "Why............what was that about?"
 
Taemin took a deep breath as he felt a strong pain in his body, nervous all of the sudden unlike a couple minutes ago. But he sighed to let go some of the tension. "I....I didn't like how Key was assuming I was inexperienced and whatever he was implying to you. So I may have said a thing that wasn't true."
 
Minho nodded and started walking again, still not looking, seeming to still be embarrassed by what Taemin had said. "Which was not the truth?"
 
That hit Taemin right in the gut, a harsh blush warmed up his cheeks. He was surprised as well, since he didn't touch Minho last night. "The first thing.
 
........................SK01............................
 
Opening the door, Minho looked back at Taemin, holding the door to Onew's office open, his face no longer red and a grin on his face. "Go on, little boy's first."
 
On the rest of the walk, they had been quite, Taemin assuming that Minho was thinking over his statements; that's what he had been thinking. He wondered what Minho had though, but then he recalled that he wasn't the first to see him . He then wondered who had before him, since both Key and Jonghyun acted like they had never seen him in such a manner.
 
Entering, they both saw Onew and Sulli looking at a map of town central, Taemin heard Onew say, "None of us can be seen in this area", pointing around the area with the main buildings and the shopping areas. 
 
"Um, what are you guys talking about?" Minho asked, walking up behind them, looking at the map.
 
"Well, Sulli and I have been talking about who should go up, were you guys should stay, and where we can look around for a place to get access into there mainframe up there." Onew stated as he started to turn around and Sulli pulled out a list on the touch board behind her.
 
"I made a list of who should go up. Well of course, you Minho; you know a bit of what's what's up there. Then Jonghyun for the same reason. Thinking it over, Boa should go since she knows tons about technology and since Onew and I need to stay down here. So, just to have back up, I think Key should also go; he might be sassy and such, but he's pretty good at blending in." Sulli said, showing all there names up there, Taemin's name under the word 'leader'. "And our new friend can keep you guys in line up there."
 
Minho nodded and Onew went over to a computer to let Sulli talk for him. Looking at the word again, Taemin was nervous about leading people, but he thought that the team was good. Once he glanced at Minho, he noticed a pattern at what they wore; it's the opposite of what they needed to wear. 
 
"You four need a makeover." Taemin said, both Sulli and Minho glanced over, Minho looking with a confused look.
 
"We do?" He asked, folding his arms as he waited for an answer.
 
"Then you and Key get started." Sulli stated.
 
Taemin nodded and grasped Minho's arm, lulling him closer to him. "Come on Minho; this black clothing has gotta go!"