FINAL

Don't Sleep Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

    Hyungwon sat in his seat with his face buried in his hands. He never knew about it. He never saw it coming. He wished he could've turned back time to make things right. 

   Everyday after the few days he had decided to take a break from practicing, he had to continue back to the way things were before that. He was busy all the time, he never got to see her. He rarely even got come home when she was even awake. It wasn't like he wanted to leave her. It was because he had to. 

    And here he was, sitting next Jaehee's hospital bed. The doctor told him that it was cancer. He told him that she had been diagnosed almost two months ago. It was so unexpected for him. One day, she looked perfectly fine and now she's laying on a hospital bed.

   He regretted everything he had done. It was why she wanted him to be home. It was because she knew about her condition that she wanted to spend time with him. But all he ever did was practice and never spent his time with her. He could imagine how hurt and sad she must have been all this time. He wished he had known about it. He wished that he had been with her all this time.      

    He didn't want everything to end. It was only the beginning for them, it couldn't end right now or ever. It felt like it was just yesterday that he met her. He could remember that day clearly, the day he fell for her the moment they met...

 

**Flashback**

 

     Hyungwon was a very lonesome person during that time. He didn't like how he would see cheesy couples walking around together at all. It made him cringe whenever he saw people like that. 

    On a beautiful spring day, he decided to just walk around for fun since he didn't have anything else to do. He always felt so lonely so he ended up walking by the cherry blossom trees that were blooming beautifully. As he walked, infront of him was a girl with a camera, focused onto the blossoms and was snapping pictures of them. The girl was walking as she continued to take pictures with her camera. She didn't pay attention to where she was heading and accidentally literally walked and bumped right into Hyungwon. Her camera dropped to the ground and broke as she bumped into him. 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry about that! I didn't pay attention to where I was going!" She immediately apologized to him. 

    He smiled sweetly at her and picked up the broken camera. "It's fine but it's not obvious that you're camera isn't, sorry your camera had to break." 

"Nah, you have no reason to be. It was an old camera anyway. Sorry again about that. I decided I would just take a few pictures since I literally have no life but instead, I bump into people and even broke the camera." 

"Hehe I guess we're alike. I was bored, that's why I came out here." There was something about her that made her attractive but he was just too confused to figure it out. 

"Hey, how about we go to a coffee shop for drinks?" She suggested. He agreed with her and they both headed off to the nearest coffee shop. In the coffee shop, they talked more and got to know each other more that after that day, they became really close friends and had become what they are now....

**End of Fkashback**

    His head hung low and his tears left his eyes as he held onto her hand. 

"Yah, why are you crying?" She asked him in a soft voice. 

"I'm sorry, Jaehee. I should've been with you. I should've halted the schedule. I'm so sorry.." He cried to her. 

"Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter