/ 3 : Don't Be Shy

Three Terrifying Tales

He looks good, a little too good. Jungkook thinks it's ridiculous how someone can look so good in just a plain black tee-shirt and skinny jeans, but there he was, Taehyung was his name; and too ing hot for his own good was what he was.

 

Jungkook shifted on the couch as a few girls passed by, one of their drinks spilling onto the carpet just a few inches short of landing on his shoe. Parties were gross, Jungkook was here for his friend, but as soon as he'd arrived his friend had disappeared to "get them something to drink", and half an hour later Jungkook was still sitting, waiting for a drink that he was pretty sure wasn't going to show up.

 

So, to pass the time, Jungkook was now checking out all the goodies. The seemingly endless line of good looking guys around him. Though one boy stood out, and that was Taehyung. His dark hair framed his face, casting a light shadow over his eyes that made him look unbelievably attractive in a mysterious way. The thing that had caught Jungkook's attention was the black choker with a silver star hanging off the middle. It looked so hot, Jungkook was sure that Taehyung had stepped right out of one of his wet dreams.

 

As Jungkook eyed the shining silver star, he felt eyes on him and looked up just a few more inches. Jungkook stared back as Taehyung's gaze fell on him. He shivered and Taehyung looked down, hiding a smile. Jungkook thought it was really ing ridiculous for someone to be so cute /and/ hot, but there he was; Taehyung.

 

Jungkook looked away, stealing a glance around the room, perhaps to see if his friend was anywhere in sight before casting his eyes back to Taehyung. He wasn't where he'd last seen him, in the middle of the room chatting up a cute girl, but now right outside the door holding two cups and sending Jungkook a look that read 'you coming?'

 

Taehyung gave a small wave and walked out, Jungkook wasted no time following. Best friend abandons you at a party and some hot guy wants to hangout, who would say no?

 

Jungkook walked out the door. It was dark out, the stars shone in a pretty way that made Jungkook think that maybe tonight was going to be nice. After all, he had a hot guy waving him over with a beer in his hand. Taehyung smiled and clinked their glasses together when he reached him. Jungkook took a long drink and Taehyung bit at his lip.

 

“You’re really cute.” He said. His voice was deep, made Jungkook wanna know what he sounded like when he moaned.

 

“T-thanks.” Jungkook dumbly replied. Damn this alcohol, making him stutter like that. Taehyung chuckled and sat down, pulling Jungkook with him, seating him onto his lap.

 

“You look so.. good.” Taehyung spoke, lips ghosting over Jungkook’s. Jungkook breathed out and leaned forward. Taehyung laughed into the kiss and took that as permission to slide his tongue into his mouth. The kiss was wet and hot. Jungkook squirmed on Taehyung’s lap and made him moan. It sounded even better than he’d imagined.

 

Taehyung pushed closer and shifted so that Jungkook’s crotch lined up between one of his thighs, giving him friction. Jungkook moaned and Taehyung moved down to his neck, the skin in between his teeth and biting down. Jungkook rocked forward and took in a shaky breath. It felt so, so good. The way Taehyung was on his neck and leaving kisses all along his jawline.

 

It only took a moment later before Jungkook came in his pants. He moaned loudly and Taehyung palmed him through his pants, letting him ride out his . Jungkook shivered and leaned away, breaking a kiss.

 

Wanting to pay him back, Jungkook nosed his way down Taehyung’s jaw line, finally getting to his neck despite the way Taehyung didn’t seem to want him to. Taehyung gave in and let Jungkook kiss his neck. Trying to make Taehyung feel the way he’d made him feel, he tried biting at the skin only to bite into something else. Jungkook leaned back and looked at the offending object. It was the choker. Jungkook never thought he’d ask for him to take it off, since it was so ing hot, but it was in the way.

 

“Can I…?” Jungkook asked, pointing at the jewelry. Taehyung’s grin grew wide and he tilted his head a little bit to the side.

 

“Go ahead, don’t be shy.”

 

So Jungkook reached behind his neck, and unhooked the necklace.

 

Then Taehyung’s head fell off.


 

 

 

Based off one of my fave short stories, “The Green Ribbon”