Chapter 2

My Wife, My Teacher

As we finished eating, we go out from the mall and went to the amusement to continue our date. We both fall in line on the ticket booth as she don't want to wait on a side. She want to be with me. Joke! 

We bought the ALL YOU CAN rides so we can choose whatever she want. I don't if she like the ride I want so I will let her choose. I might freak her out. We continue strolling around the park but then she dragged me to a carousel ride. Like what!!! Is she 5 or what.

"Yah! What are we doing here? This is for kids only." I said to her. I don't like carousel coz it's too slow.

"But I want to ride to this carousel."She said pouting.

Damn! Shes so cute I want to kiss those lips.

"Okay! okay! You say so, you baby girl"I tell her while pinching her cheeks. Then she pount again. Aish!

We got into the line and enter the the carousel ride. I sit beside her, I did not sit like you are riding a horse, I sit on it like sitting on a bench coz I wanna stare Chorong while she's riding the horse. She's smiling though! My heart skips a beat seeing that smile.

~~

After the carousel ride, she keeps dragging me to a slow rides. Which make my head hurts. I want to ride on a roller coaster but I'm afraid to drag her over that ride. I know that she will freak out if she ride on that.

There's a lot of rides I want to go but I can't. I just sigh.

Then Chorong look at me after I sigh.

"Hey! Why did you sigh? You don't like this ride?"She asked me

"No, I like it. It's fine with me as long as you are okay with it."I told her with my smile.

After riding that cup of coffee rides. Unnie drag me to the roller coaster and go the line.

"Unnie are you sure do you want to ride the roller? If it's just me, then let's go."I said grabbing her wrist.

"No, I want to ride it. I want to experience riding a roller coaster. As long as I'm with you, it's fine with me."Chorong unnie said, ayyyyY! My heart flutters with the last sentence. Eeeee!

And now, we are really riding on the roller coaster ride.

"Unnie if you are feeling scared just hold my hand okay?!"I told her, and I saw her scared which is cute.

As the ride starting, she hold my hand so tight like I will be having bruise after this ride. As the ride goes down, she's screaming like a dolphin while holding my hand. It's ing hurt already but I don't mind as long as it's her.

Then the ride stop and we go out of that place. I stare at my hand which is super red because of her. I quickly hide it so she won't notice it.

 

~~

It's already dark when we stop riding those rides, so we stop on a mini cafe to eat some before heading back home. After eating, we now going home.

"Unnie do you want to eat dinner?"I asked her tho we just ate.

"Eyy! We just ate right? Are you still hungry?" SHe asked me, yes I'm still hungry. Those rides made me tired and hungry. I need to regain my energy.

"A bit!" I said

"Okay! Let's go eat! Just stop where you want to eat. My treat now"Chorong unnie said 


~~~~

 

-------------------

I'm back to update this! Sorry if it take months before I update because I am running out of ideas and I don't know what to write. Just a short update for you guys. Sorry!

I might edit this chapter to add updates and make it longer. I just don't know what to write right now.

And yeah, thank you for giving upvotes and comments. Saranghae!