On the Process

My Wife, My Teacher

It's summer time and it means I can now enjoy my life. Far away from books, notes, assignments and professors. I'm not lazy when it comes to studying, I'm just bored doing it. 

I woke up with a smile on my face. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I decided to go to a cafe today since I don't want any home food. Actually, I lived on a apartment so I need to cook before I can eat. 

Oh wait! Before anything else, my name is Yoon Bomi. Going to 4th year college. Let me tell you one thing, I decided to find my wife before graduating. Haha. 

Now, I'm on my way to the cafe with a headphones so I can't hear any annoying noise. I just played my favorite Apink songs. 

I ordered my favorite breakfast meal from this cafe. Since it's summer there's a lot of people here so I can't find any seats. Then I found a girl seating alone. I can't clearly see her face because she's reading a book. I went to her table.

"Excuse me Miss, does this seat taken? Are you alone? Can I seat here? As you can see, I can't find any seat it's full today." I said nonstop.

"Ah... yes. I'm alone you can seat here." She smile then came back reading her book. But then I felt my heart beat fast after seeing her smile.

I clearly saw her smile. It's killing me. Joke. Haha. Her smile is so precious. I want to see it everyday. I need to make a move. I need to make her mine. Haha. Is this what they call love at first sight? I never experience being in a relationship or being inlove so I don't really know. I just know that when your heart beat get fast when you see a person, you can tell that you're inlove with that person. So I will approach her.

"Hi Miss, I'm Bomi." I started

"Chorong" she look up and smile again. Aish this girl. She know how to make me weak. Kyaa. Her smile.

"Since you let me sit here you can choose to one of my food. You only have coffee. You need to eat." I offer, I can't let her be hungry at this morning.

Well, since I'm hungry I buy a lot of food.

"Uhm, no it's fine." She rejected.

"I insist miss Chorong"I said, with a little high voice

"Woah, fine fine. Since you insisted I take the cheesecake and one bimbap." Wow! I only said one but she chose two. This girl must be really hungry.

Then we talk a lot. Getting to know each other. I can't believe she's older than me so she scold me for shouting at her. Haha

"You should be still thankful. I offer you one food only but you take two." I said. Haha

"Yah. Are you saying I ate a lot? Huh. Do you want me to flick again your head? Well, anyway thank you." She said and gave her killer smile. I love it when she's angry. Haha

"Bom-ah I need to go. Thanks for the food again. See you around" Chorong unnie said while standing up.

I stop her. "Unnie can we meet here everyday? Or you can just gave me your number." I told her. Hahaa. I really want to be close to her. I want her to make mine. 

"We'll see."She said then left.

--------

Every morning I always went to that cafe just to her. Since the luck was not on my side, I didn't get the chance to see her. That's why I always ended up going home sad. 

I woke up with a not so good feeling. I do my morning routine and got out of my apartment. I went to the cafe, since I'm not feeling well I just order my food and went straight to that spot. I didn't know that there's a person already in my front until she called me.

"Hey"she said. "Remember me?"the girl muttered.

I know that voice. No, this can't be her. but when I lift my head I saw her smiling. Kyaa! I became in a good mood again and the bad vibes fade away.

"Unnie" I said. I stand up and hug her tight. I miss her so much. "You don't know how I miss you unnie. I always come here every morning just to see you but then you are not coming over."I told her while still hugging her.

"Sorry, I got busy these past few days. Sorry Bomi. I didn't know I will get busy, if only I know I gave you my contact."Chorong unnie said

"If you're really sorry, let's out on a date"I said to her. I take this chance to go a date with her. haha

"Sure! I am not busy today so let's do it after this. Let's just meet here around 10 am. Okay?"She said. Wow! She's so fast. Haha

"Okay. Take care baby"I said smiling then left her in awe.

______

I was getting ready on my first date with Chorong unnie. I am so excited. I will make sure that she will enjoy this date. I will do everything just to make her happy. If she's happy, I'm happy too.

Eventhou we just met a few days ago, I really fell in love with her. That's why I will do anything just to make her mine before the school starts.

It's now 9:30am, I quickly grab my things and went to the cafe. I don't want to be late, it's our first date. For me, this date means like really dating not a friendly date. I don't know what she thinks about this date.

It's already quarter to 10 when I saw her outside. Wow! She's really beautiful. I'm still looking at her I didn't know that she's already in front of me.

"Hey, earth to Bomi please. If not, I will now take my leave."Chorong unnie said.

After unnie saying leave, I quickly came back to my sense and hold her hand. I pull her so we can go out.

"So unnie, where do you want to go? Amusement park or mall?"I gave her the choice.

"Hmm, how about we go first to the mall then after lunch we go to amusement park? How's that?"Unnie's suggestion

"Sounds good. Shall we go?"I asked offering my hand. I hope she will accept it.

She just look at my hand so I just take back my hand and walk first. But then I felt a hand grabbing mine. Haha. It felt so right. 

We walked to the mall hand in hand since it's near we just take a walk and make a small talk. 

"Rongie, where do you want to go first? Food court or shopping?"I asked

"You decide, where do you want to go thou I know where you want to go."She said while laughing

She thinks I will choose food, but nah. I have plans. I drag her to a botique.

"Bom-ah what are we doing here? Are you gonna buy some clothes?"Unnie asked

"No, you will buy some clothes for me and you."I said

"Okay! But what's the purpose?"Aish, this unnie has a lot of question.

"Aish, unnie just choose no question please. For me and you. I will just wait here"I told her

She just nod and look at the clothes on the botique. 

After 15 minutes she's done choosing our clothes. I didn't check the clothes, coz I trust her so I just get it and pay it at the counter.

We go out from that botique and drag her to foodcourt of course. I'm hungry.

"Unnie let's have our lunch already so we can still rest before we go to the amusement."She just nod on my suggestion

"Rongie go find a seat I will order our food. Sit back and relax baby."I said leaving

I order her favorite food chicken feet. I know it will make her happy. I ordered 30 pieces chicken feet and a pizza for me, bingsoo and water only. I don't know if we can finish it all. Haha.

I placed the tray on our table and I saw her eyes sparkle upon seeing the chicken feet. I didn't know she likes chicken feet this much. It's my first time seeing her like this. It made me fall in love even more. Kyaa.