Fallen

Repetitive ~ Halloween Special!

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't update like I promised to. I would say I had tests and afterschool activities (and korean dramas lol), but that isn't really an excuse sooooo here is another chapter (kind of short) and I really hope it can make up for it! XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The crisp fall leaves crunched beneath his feet as Jongin walked in the direction of the store. It was only late October, but the days were getting colder and colder by the minute. Jongin shivered as a gust of wind swirled past, making him curse for the second time today. It really just wasn't his day. 

*Flashback*

Jongin sighed when he realized that his boss had given him a day off. That meant there was nothing to do. Another day wasted. He scoffed, reaching into his pocket for another cigarette; something that he had grown addicted to over the past few years, and sighing heavily when all that came into contact with his hand was the scratchy fabric of his jacket. 

"God damn it." He cursed. "Now I have to go out." 

*Flashback over*

And that is the mindblowing story of how he came to be like this, freezing his fingers off in a worn out jacket, that barely covered his muscular arms. All for a pack of cigarettes. He sighed and looked at the almost empty streets in front of him. Slowly, he forced himself to walk briskly to the drug store around the corner. The faster the better. He didn't like being around people very much. A few more steps... 6 more... 3 more... 2 more- BAM! 

Instinctively, Jongin reached out an arm, trying to grasp hold of the already toppling body. It was just Jongin's luck that his jacket sleeve caught onto the other's coat button, dragging both of them down into the foliage, a slightly shorter man landing on Jongin's broad chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo's POV 

He gasped when he realized that he was sprawled out on top of a stranger.

Oh. My. Goodness.

"I'm so sorry!" He stuttered awkwardly. "A-are you okay? I'm so sorry."

He hurriedly pushed himself off, but being his usual self, tripped again. On literally nothing. The stranger caught him, and for a moment, he forgot what was happening as he was embraced in strong arms, and stared into the other's eyes. They were chocolate brown with specks of gold, the depth of them making it impossible to read. Dark and mysterious. Kyungsoo could almost see the swirls of mystery making the man seem impossibly handsome.

 Time seemed to freeze as Kyungsoo felt himself leaning closer and closer... before the man coughed and almost coldly muttered, "Could you get off of me please?"

Embarrassed, he jolted and slowly got off the man, careful not to trip again. 
"Thank you." Kyungsoo murmured, face flushed. The stranger nods, and walks briskly to the drug store brushing the dirt of his jacket, leaving Kyungsoo with pink dusted cheeks standing dazedly, thinking of how beautiful those eyes were...