2 I Will Always Love You (Suga of BTS ANGST)

ANGST COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyejin aka Min Hyeji's POV

I cracked some eggs and put it in a bowl then stir it with some salt added. I put it away and move to the stove to taste the buddaejjigae I'm making now.

"Can I have some try?" I felt a pair of arms around my waist and head on my right shoulder.

"Good morning, my Shugar." I said giving him a peck in his left cheek.

"What are you cooking?" he asked with his morning husky voice.

"Some buddaejjigae for three of us." I said happily. I scoup some of the stew with a spoon and blew it for a while then feed Yoongi for him to taste it.

"Mmm.. It's good. By the way, who's coming? Man or woman?" my husband said.

Yes. Min Yoongi aka my Shugar. He's my husband that I merried last month.

"No one is coming." I said. I turn off the stove and walk to the counter. I lay my back on it and turn myself facing him. He put both of his hands on the counter on my sides.

"So?" he asked with a confused face. His face is so close to me and my heart is really beating fast. He's so attractive even after we merried I still can't stay still if he's around.

"I need to tell you something but I hope you're ready for anything I'm going to say. Don't cry because I'll always love you. Arasso?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"What do you want to say? I hope it's something good. You're scaring me." he said, standing properly with his hands in his pants pockets.

I look down while bitting my lips. I don't know if he'll be happy with this. I take a deep breath and look up to he's eyes deeply.

"Min Yoongi aka my Shugar, you'll be having a Yoongi junior or a Hyejin junior in a few months from now on." I said.

His face looks schocked, confused but not pale as he's natural white like a paper.

"What?" he said slowly. My heart start to beat as I'm afraid that he's not ready yet to has a 'junior'. 

"What's wrong? You're not happy? Yah, don't cry." I wiped his tears when I saw some of it dropping on his cheeks.

Suddenly he swing me on the air and pull me into a tight hug.

"What you want to say again?" he said while burying his face on my neck.

"I'm pragnent, Yoongi." I said while wrapping my arms around his waist and burrying my face on his chest.

"Yeobo-ah! Gumawo!" he said and cry even harder.

"Yah! I said don't cry!" I pull out from the hug and wipe his tears with my thumbs. Watching him cry, made my eyes suddenly blurred and I'm crying.

"Yah! You too, don't cry." he said wipping my tears.

He bent down, facing my tummy with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Yoongi junior!" he said.

"Or Hyejin junior. " I cutted him. He look up and rolled his eyes.

"It's me, your appa Suga! Omma and appa want you to come out faster, okay?" he said while touching my tummy carefully.

"We'll play together, one day." I said. Suddenly, Yoongi tickles me on my tummy made me bursted into laughters.

"Yah! Stop it! It's tickles." I said while try to puch him away.

"I don't want to!" he said. I run and he chased me then back hugging me when he caught me.

#Three months later#

I sit up ad I suddenly woked up feeling to eat something. I look to my right and saw a sleeping Yoongi. I shook him to wake him up.

"Mmmhh.." he mumbled and turn to the other side.

"Shugar-ah...." I said slowly while still shaking his body but he did the same thing.

"Yoongi-ah! I want to eat some meat." I said. He turn his head and look me for a while then drop his head back on his fluffy pillow.

He reach his phone on the small table next to our bed and look to the screen.

"Baby, it's now 3a.m. We'll go tomorrow, okay." he said putting his phone away back.

"No! I want to eat now!" I said and suddenly cried like a baby who want to drink some milk. I stomped my foot on the bed crying even louder. Yoongi quickly sat up and put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"Wae? Why are you crying?" he asked me shocked.

"You don't love me already, right?" I asked.

"No! I'll always love you. I'll do anything you want. Just for you and our junior in there." he said lovely.

"Promise?" I took out my pinkie finger.

"Promise." he said and locked his pinkie finger with mine with his attractive smile.

"So let's go eat meat now." I said looking at him.

"Aigoo... My Hyejinnie. Okay. Let's go eat now. Go get ready." he said.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly. He smile and nods. I smile happily and hop down from our bed and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter