3 A Glass of Soju (KwangUee ANGST)

ANGST COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2years ago#

Kwang Soo's POV

We met just with a glass of soju. Our first date also went the same. How about the breaking part? Will it have to be the same? What I need to do now is I need to tell her what is my last decision. I'm not turning back.

I arrived at a store where we used to made memories here. From the first met until now. It's like this is our place. I sit at the empty seats and ordered a bottle of soju for two persons and a set of ttokbeokki.

I just sit the staring at the table. I hold the paper in my hand tightly. I don't have any choices. If I do, I would choose not to go there.

I jumped when I heard the chair in fornt me being pulled. I look up and I saw her, smiling brightly to me. I forced myself to smile at her. This is the last time. If I survive, I'll meet her again. If I'm not doing well, this is the very last time.

"Oppa. Did you wait for a long time already?" she asked.

"Aniya. 30 minutes ago?" I said try to make fun.

"That long?!"

"Nah.. I'm joking. 5 minutes ago actually."

"Here's your order. Enjoy." the ahjumma come and put the orders on the table. We thanked the ahjumma and she walk away. I poured the soju into our glasses. I put the glass for her in front of her and mine in front of me.

"You're acting weird. Did something happened?" she asked.

"Drink it first." I said. We drink the soju together and I decide to tell her after a glass of soju.

"Uee-ah." I said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Mm??" she mumbled. I let out a heavy breath and take out the white envelope then hand it to her. She take it and stare at the envelope confused.

"What is this?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't have any choices. Let's break up." I said. her eyes widened and quickly open the envelope.

"Why did you take this long time? It's ten years! People will only usually do for two years." she said.

"I need to because I, myself, affraid that you will hurt having a boyfriend like me. I'm not that strong. I'm not a real man." I said.

"It's not the point why I choose you. You perfect like the way you are." she said.

"No. I need to do this. Don't wait me because I don't know if I'll survive there." I said and get ready to leave.

"Why do we need to break up? I can wait you even I need to wait thousands year." she said.

"I'm sorry." I said and it's the last one. I stand up and leave the store.

Ten years at the military is not a big deal for the real man. But for me? It is a big deal. I want to go there so I can change into a better man. A man who can protect his woman.

 

#Three months ago at the military#

"Lee Kwang Soo. The general asked you to go to his office." one of the co-general said.

"Ne!" I said and give him a salute sign. I wear my shoes and walk to the office quickly.

Before I walk in, I take a deep breath and knock the door.

"Come in." I heard the general voice. I open the door and close the door behind. I give him a salute sign before walking near to his table.

"Good afternoon, sir." I said and bow to him.

"Good afternoon. Have a seat." he said.

"Ne." I pull the chair and sit there.

"Now, let's just get to the point. It's already about 1year and few months you're here." the general said. I just nodded.

"And you the one who always do the wrong thing and don't even follow the rules sometimes. Do you even noticed that?"

"Ne?" I asked confused.

"Look. We already told you before you go here. If you make some big mistakes for three times, then we don't have any choices but to drop you from this military. And you already do that." the general said.

"B-but sir-"

"No but. I'm sorry. You need to leave by tomorrow."

"Fine. Thank you for everything here." I said. I stand up and bow to him. I walk to the door and open the door but the general said something.

"Kwang Soo-ah." he said. I turn around to face him.

"Ne?"

"You're actually a strong man. Just don't feel affraid easily. Just show the world the real you and you already the real man." he said. I just nodded and walk out from the office.

So this is it. I don't survive for ten years. It's embarassing if people around me know about this.

 

#Now#

After thinking where to go, I decided to work at an isolater theme park at a town. There's not so much people come here everyday. There's still no one knows that I already dropped from the military. Even my family.

I work as a bear mascot at this theme park. My job is to give balloons and roses to the people who came here. But there's not so much people come here. Even sometimes we don't have any customer in one day. It's already usually for us.

People who work here also not that much. Only three people including me. Seojun as the cleaner and the people who manage the machines here and Dohyun as the secu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter