Chapter 13

We got married (Taehyung x Yoona)

V's pov.

The last thing i knew i was tired as so decided to sleep, did yoona went here already? I was about to get uo to find my phone when I saw a the most pretty face in the kpop industry sleeping beside me even if she's sleeping she's still pretty as i mean dude! come on~ i decided to wash my face and to tooth brush and I will cook a breakfast meal for her. 

I went down immediately after doing some rituals and preparing the ingredients for the pancake and omelet i'm not a good cook but still i can cook i hope she will like this keke~

"oppa?" I heard her footsteps and voice behind me. 

"ommo yoona-shi? your awake already? let's eat." I smiled sweetly to her and she just nodded and sit across me 

I waited for her to eat first to see her reaction after she chew i asked her about the taste.

"Daebak it's good oppa." she smiled and continued eating. I just laughed at her reaction I'm really happy that she liked what i prepared. 

"Ommo oppa we will have a schedule for todays music feast right is BTS attending?" she asked me

"Neh~ we will attend what will you perform yoona~shi?" 

"We will have a throwback song special performance "The boys" " She said to me

"Ohh~ BRING THE BOYS OUT!~" I danced the chorus part that made her laugh 

"ommo oppa you can be a snsd new member kidding keke~" she's smiling while eating. 

after a while she said she will be the one who will wash the dishes and tells me to take a bath first because we need to be early at the venue. after we did our rituals we decided to leave the house already.

"taeyeon unnie is already asking where are we?" she said to me

"she's really want to know what are you doing aren't you?"

"neh~ she's a bit clingy to me this past days her and tiffany unnie~" she laughed 

there is no traffic today that's why we already reached the venue early as expected 

"so oppa i will just see you later okay~ goodluck with your performance fighting!!~" she cheered me that made me blushed because some idols are looking at us we're at the backstage right now.

"ofcourse i will do my best~ you also do your best and take care okay jagi?" I said sweetly to her and kissed her forehead that made her flinched that made me chuckle "see you later." I smiled at her and she smiled as well after that we go in different ways.

 

as soon as the show started the camera is kept on fucosing on some idols reaction on the show and he suddenly fucosed it on snsd's place and specially to yoona who is not aware i was shocked when i saw it she is whispering to minho the member at shinee that made me jealous a bit.

"uh-oh~ someone's jealous." jungkook teased me

"i'm not their just friend now shut up." i kept a blank stare again at the screen jungkook just laughed at my words.

after a while it's now snsd's turn to perform and I was just so excited to see her perform and I can't keep it so i was already smiling already even i was just hearing the intro song.

but when it started I was just yelling her name ~ but then the camera suddenly fucosed at me so i think the fans saw it and they screamed loudly.

when it's yoona's part the camera man is pretty obvious that he like my wifey yoona~shi.

"ommo v~ the camera is kept on fucosing on your reaction on yoona's performance" jhope teased me and again the camera fucosed at me for the nth time this time hahaha.

 

 and I just laughed everytime the fans scream our love team name in we got married "VYOON" the kept on shouting it that made me laughed more.

I kept stop but to smile to see her performing like that she's hot as dudes~ you can't deny it right?

everytime the  when the camera fucosing on her the other camera will fucosed at me also.

i didn't notice that i was bitting my finger that made the fans look like i'm drooling over yoona but it's true tho i'm really drooling for her right now.

 

and for the last time the camera fucosed at me 

 

"I'm really shy as rught now." I whispered at jin

"you two really suit together." he continued teasing me as well.

"stop it." I laughed at him 

 

after that it was our time to perform now.  our new song when the our little intro song started the ARMY's started fan chanting~ suddenly the camera man fucosed on me.

then the other camera fucosed on yoona and i can see that she's shy as well.

and then the stage camera fucosed again on me that i made a y bit lips face.

i can see her reaction very clearly and she's so cute when the camera caught her staring at me then she will just laughed as if that she was doing a crime og wifey~

then it's my part and i heard her voice on the idols area because their sit is infront of the stage.

"LET'S GO V OPPA~" then suddenly the camera fucosed on her again

she made a beautiful face that made me laughed a little oh yoona~