Sweet Halloween Candy

Sweet Halloween Candy

“Hobi-hyung! Hobi-hyuuung~! Look what I’ve got!” little Kim Taehyung with his silver alien costume ran towards his friend in the day care with a pumpkin-shaped basket on his hand.


Jung Hoseok, or ‘Hobi-hyung’, as Taehyung liked to called him, was Taehyung's only friend and their age was only one year apart.

The older boy peeked inside the basket and found 2 pieces of candy with colorful wrapping. One was strawberry flavored, and the other was chocolate milk candy.

Taehyung grinned. "And you said my Halloween costume is ridiculous that no one would give me candies!"

"But, Taetae, you're looking ridiculous with that costume made of tin foil! I bet the one who gave you those candies is only Jin-hyung out of pity." Hoseok laughed.

Taehyung pouted folded his arms across his chest and turned his back. “Hmph! At lest I have a costume, unlike you! I'm not going to share any candy to naughty hyung!”

But he heard rustling sound of plastic wrapping and he screamed when he saw what happened.

Hoseok had put the sweet pink-coloured candy inside his mouth.

"Aaaah! My strawberry candy...!!! Give it back!!!" Taehyung yelled and kept hitting Hoseok’s arms. Strawberry was his most favorite and he could get really angry or sad if someone stole any of his strawberry flavored food or drink.

Hoseok just laughed and stuck his tongue out.

But then Taehyung stopped hitting his arm and started to cry.

Hoseok felt bad making his cute younger friend cried like that. He might be naughty and like to tease Taehyung, but he really like the boy and won't let anything hurt him.

Besides, Taehyung was his only friend. Hoseok parents were busy working and there are no kids his age near his house. In the day care, they were the only two with close age, since the others were still babies.

"Taetae… Sorry." Hoseok apologized but Taehyung was still sobbing.

"We'll share the candy, okay?" Hoseok cupped both of Hyukkie's cheek and looked at his teary eyes.

Before Taehyung got a chance to ask how they can share the candy when Hoseok already eat it, the older boy kissed him and he could taste the strawberry.

Crunch.

The strawberry candy now was inside Taehyung’s mouth. The younger boy’s mind went “Oh…”. He stopped crying and smiled brightly while crunching the tasty strawberry candy.

“Thank you Hobi-hyuung~” Taehyung wiped his tear and hugged Hoseok.

“You're welcome, TaeTae.” Hoseok hugged him back.

“Want to share the chocolate milk candy?”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile outside the door was Jin, a student who worked part time at the day care. He was about to bring the boys their lunch when he saw the cute scene from behind the glass door.

He smiled happily. Aww, maybe I should give them more sweet candies after lunch~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Happy Halloween! (lol I don't even know if this fic counts as fluff or not)

Here's a little gift for you all: