Making things better.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

*I feel really terrible. I really need to apologize.* I sighed.

The doctor told me I was allowed to leave the hospital. I darted out the door and headed for a taxi. Someone grabbed my arm back and pulled me into his chest. *Who’s this?* I looked up and saw blonde hair.

“Oppa?”

“Soomi. You had me soo worried.” My heart started beating rapidly. *This is the feeling of love.*

His phone kept ringing and he finally took it out of his back pocket.

“Annyeong?” L finally stepped out and saw L.Joe. L walked over to me and poked me and I poked him back. We started having poking war.

I heard L.Joe sigh and we stopped the poke war.

“I gotta go. Bye yeobo.” He said and pecked my forehead and ran towards a building. *That’s the feeling of a love leaving you.* I sighed.

L looked at me, worried. “You okay?” I looked up and smiled. “I’m fine.” L could tell I’m lying though.

He looked at me worriedly. “Maybe…. You should go home. You could see Jaehyo on Monday.”

“You think I should?” I asked.  He looked into my eyes with a heart-warming gaze and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Yes. You’ll feel better k? Seeing you hurt, hurts me a thousand times more. So please be okay.” He said.

My heart started beating rapidly and I felt Iike was going to melt. “O-Okay.” I said.

“TAXI!” He called out. A taxi then came up in front of us and L opened the door.

“After you.” I nodded and jumped in and L followed.

L dropped me off at home and Jinyoung came attacking me with questions.

“ARE YOU OKAY?! DOES YOUR HEAD HURT!? DID THAT BOY TOUCH YOU!? HE’S GONNA DIE IF HE DID?! ARE YOU HURT?! DO YOU FEEL ANY PAIN?!” I nodded.

“WHERE?!”

“Um.. Oppa… The pain is in my ear. You scream loud.” I said. His eyes softened.

“Mian princess. You just worried me.” He hugged me.

“I know. Mianhae for worrying you.” He pecked my head.

“It’s okay.”

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and laid down. *Boy I feel tired.* I thought. I put my hand on my forehead. *It’s hot. I didn’t do anything though…*

It’s me!! It’s me! I pulled out my phone from my pocket. *I got a text from oppa?*

Hey sweetie! Hope you feel better! Oh! I have a surprise for you! Meet me at the school around 7?

-Your Byungbyung oppa<3

I looked at the clock 1:30. I set my alarm for 6:15 to get ready. I dozed off in Z Z Z Z Z Z …. Land.

 

“Soomi!!!” Someone woke me. I sat up and pouted. “Neh?” I opened my eyes and saw L.

“You scared me!” I said. I pulled the covers over me and went back to sleep.

“Yah! Yeobo~ Wakie wakie!” I sat up and stared a him. “Yeobo?” I asked.

He looked at me with an innocent face. “My yeobo.” He said. He leaned in and kissed me. *MWOH!?* I froze. I felt butterflies in my stomach. *What’s wrong with me?* I snapped out of it and quickly shoved him.

He fell on his . “Oh! Are you okay?!”

“You pushed me!” He pouted.

“Because you were kissing me!”

“I’m your husband!!!” He yelled. I froze. *H-H-Husband?*

He got up and sat on the bed. “You’re my wife. Did you forget?”

“Mwoh?! Wife?!” He smiled and nodded. He pecked my lips and jumped off the bed.

“Y-Y-Yah!”

“What? That’s usually how you wake me up!” He said and walked out the door.

“This is a dream right?!” I said. I nodded. *This is a dream.* I pulled the covers over me and tried going back to sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw Jaehyo. “AHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed.

“Soomi!!! Soomi!!” Someone yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw worried Jinyoung. “Gwenchana?” I nodded.

“You screamed. Are you okay?” He asked. I nodded. “I think it was just a nightmare.”

“Oh. What was it about?” He asked.

“N-Nothing. What time is it?”

“6:30.”

“Oh. Thank you. I have to go meet L.Joe.” I said and he nodded.

I got up and got ready. I put a hand over my forehead and it was back to normal. I sighed. *The fever is gone. But… What’s happening to me?* I thought.

I walked to school. It wasn’t as dark as I thought. Lights were shining everywhere. I smiled. *Everything’s soo beautiful.*

“It’s beautiful huh?” Someone said.  I turned around and saw L.Joe.

“It’s not as beautiful as you though.” He said. I blushed.  He held my hand and we started walking around.

“When L came back from the hospital I asked him if you were okay. He said yes but remember everything, including Jaehyo. Is that true?” He asked. I nodded.

I heard bushes moving behind us. *Is someone there?* Little did you know someone was following you.

L.Joe stopped, looked down and  turned to me. He looked up into my eyes. “Honestly, Soomi I love you. More than anything.” *Me too.* “That’s why please… Don’t let me go. I’ll prove to you that I love you. Please don’t let me go.” I could see tears forming in his eyes. *Let him go?*

“L.Joe- He interrupted me and crashed his lips onto mine. I stood still there not knowing how to react. *Why would oppa think that? I love oppa. No one else.. Right? NO! I love L.Joe not L. Tell him!*

I broke the kiss. “Oppa.. You’re the one I love. I loved Jaehyo. My heart forever belongs to you.” He softened.

“But there’s something I need to let you know.” He said. “When I’m in the company, I-I can’t date anyone.”

“O-Oh.. I understand. You got accepted?!” I said. He smiled.

“The talent show hasn’t happened yet!”

“The talent show was just an example performance on what we already know. Like, we’ve been accepted already but, they wanted us to prove ourselves to them. Which we’re going to do with the talent show!” He said.

I smiled. “I’m soo happy for you oppa.” He smiled. “I love you.” I nodded. “I know.”

He stared at me. “What?” “Aren’t you going to say it back?” I shrugged and walked away. * I love teasing him.*

I turned around. “Um.. But what about the no dating thing?” I asked.

“Oh yea… I don’t know.” He sighed. *If I really love him, let him conquer his dream.* I thought.

I walked back to oppa. “Oppa, you know the phrase, when you love someone let them go?” He nodded and his face darkened.

“Your actually thinking of that?!” He yelled.

“Thinking of what?” I asked. “You want to break up!” He yelled.

“I don’t want to! I have to!” I said. “Oppa! How could you complete your dream!?”

“It won’t be a dream without you.” He said. *Please oppa…*

“Oppa. If we’re ment to be, we’ll come back.” I said trying to calm him down.

“YEAH RIGHT?! SOOMI, I love you! Can’t you see!?” I grew frustrated and sad.

“ACTUALLY NO?! I CAN’T! Before you could let me go to practice! Now when I do it for you I get yelled at! Oppa, I’ve missed you a lot! You have no idea?!” I said.

“It doesn’t seem like it. BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS WITH L!?” He yelled.

“Because you’re not there!!!” I yelled. Tears started forming in my eyes and he could see them.

“S-Soomi.” He hugged me and kissed my forehead. “I hate seeing you cry.”

“Oppa. I don’t want to stop you from conquering your dream. So please let me go. Please.” I begged.

He sighed. “When they love someone you let them go. And if they love you back, they’ll come back. Promise me?” He said. *I can’t believe this is happening.* We thought.

I cried into his chest. *I love you oppa.* I thought.

Author's Note: I hate writing this chapter!!!!!! :( I feel like crying.....