I approve.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV: 

In the previous chapter, We ran to game room. When we got there...

"SOOMI!" Someone attacked me with a hug.

"Um.. Who's this?" 

He moved his head. 

"OOOPPPPAAAA!??!?! WHAT THE COOKIES?! YOU GAVE ME A HEART-ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Mian!" I glared at him. 

"I'll buy you Ice Cream?"

My face lit up. "OKAY!!!" I said and smiled.

"Woohyun?"

"Jinyoung Hyung! *Fist bump* Long time no see!" Hyunnie said. 

"I know right.. You guys haven't been fighting lately." Jinyoung said.

Hyunnie shrugged. "Ever since Mr. Perfect got a girlfriend. He's been ditching practice and being all lovey-dovy with her at school." Hyunnie said.

"MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jinyoung screamed and looked at me with furious eyes.

"What...?"

"HOW DARE YOU DATE L?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I gave him the him the Oppa-is-babo look.

"I'm not the one dating L." I said and crossed my hands. He looked at Hyunnie and Hyunnie nodded. I THINK he sighed in relief.

"Mian for yelling sis. I currently just hate your ex-best friends . 

"Hey.." Hyunnie said.

"Not you." "Oh."

"Me?" A familiar voice said. *L?* 

We all saw L at the door. He smirked. *DANG he's smirk looks weird...Sorry L!!!* 

"The door shut behind him and I saw CNU glaring at L. "Oppa!" I said. 

"Hey Mimi." He said casually. A girl then opened the door and it hit CNU in the head. "OPPA!" I yelled and ran to CNU.

"Mianhae!!! Gwenchana!" The girl said. *Isn't she Jiyeon's friend?* 

CNU slapped her hand away. And stood up. He shot her a glared.

"S-Shinwoo..." 

"Go away." He said coldly to the girl. CNU walked towards Jinyoung with me following. The girl then grabbed my head and looked at me with glaring eyes. 

"Who are you to CNU?!" She yelled. Someone slapped her hand off. 

"L.." 

"She's his sister. So back off." L said. *Eunjung was right. L does love Soomi.* 

*I'm a bit confused and scared...* I walked to Jinyoung & CNU. 

"Awkward~~" A familiar voice sang. 

I looked to my right and saw Sandeul standing next to Woohyun. 

"Hey Oppa!" He smiled back.

"Where are Gongchan & Baro Oppa?" 

"Well Baro is having a rap battle with L.Joe over there. And Gongchan & Ricky are playing DDR." He said. 

"Oh! Let's go over there!" I said and dragged everyone including L over there.

I saw Gongchan & Ricky panting from DDR and Changjo & Niel playing. Chunji & CAP were cheering for Changjo. While Niel whines while playing. 

I giggled. I saw L.Joe & Baro rapping at each other. *I wonder what they are rapping about?* 

Earlier~~~~~~

Sandeul POV: 

"HYUNG!!! DDR!! PLEASE!!!" Gongchan begged Jinyoung. Jinyoung sighed in defeat. 

"Fine.. Sandeul Baro can you guys play with him? Me & CNU will find Soomi." He said.

"Are you sure she's here?" I asked.

"Yea! L's mom said she left with L. So she's probably hanging out with Infinite. And Woohyun would have brought her here." He said. 

"FINE...." Baro said. 

I walked to the DDR machine with Gongchan & Baro. We saw a couple of kids playing on it. They look familiar. 

"HYUNG! LOOK! There's the guy that likes Soomi!" Gongchan pointed to a blonde-head. 

*Oh yea... The mall thing.* I thought. 

"MWOH!? Well she doesn't like him!" Baro yelled. 

"Why not? He's good-looking, and blonde. Soomi's a blonde-obsessed." 

"Really? Should...." He said and felt his hair. 

"Sandeul?" Someone said. 

"Chunji! *fist bump* What's up?" 

"Oh nothing. Just here hanging out with the others." 

I nodded. "That's cool." 

"You guys know my little sister Soomi right?" 

"Know her? One of us loves her!" He said and pointed to L.Joe. *WHOA MAN.* 

"WHAT?!" Baro yelled. 

He grabbed L.Joe by the collar. 

"WHO ARE YOU TO SOOMI?!" 

"Her Boyfriend?" Baro punched him. 

"Dude!" L.Joe yelled and got up. "What's wrong with you?!" 

"You are not Soomi's boyfriend!" Baro yelled. 

"Yes I am!" L.Joe yelled. 

"NO!!"

"Yes!?" 

"GUY! SHUT UP!" Me & Chunji yelled. 

"Guys just battle something out or something?!" CHunji said. 

"RAP!" They both yell at each other.

CURENTFLASH~~~~~

Soomi POV: 

*Eh. I'll ask Oppa later. He looks sooo cute when he's rapping.* I smiled. 

"Oh? Is L.Joe your boyfriend?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Where did you get that idea?" I asked innocently.

"Soomi... You were just staring at him and smiling. You think I wouldn't notice?" Jinyoung said. And knocked my head. 

I meronged him and he meronged me back. 

"Soomi!!!!" L.Joe and Baro yelled. Once they yelled it they glared at each other. 

"Hey oppas! What's up!" 

"JUNG SOOMI. Is this guy *points at L.Joe* Your Boyfriend?!" Baro yelled. 

I nodded. "I TOLD YOU!!!" L.Joe said. 

"Oh~~~~" Baro said. *Oh. He was telling the truth. Whoops. I should . Hehe~~* 

Baro then leaped over to where Jinyoung and I were and pushed me into L.Joe. 

L.Joe caught me and helped me up. "OPPA! MEANIE." I said. I pouted. 

*Cute!* They thought. *She's so... perfect. I'm so happy she's mine.* L.Joe thought and smiled. 

"I don't believe your a couple." Sandeul oppa said teasing me. 

"Me too!" Gongchan oppa said. 

"Yep! Let's see something!" CNU oppa appeared too. Soon all the B1A4 oppas were standing in front of me and L.Joe.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"L.Joe your the man. MAKE A MOVE." Jinyoung said.

L.Joe leaned into me and pecked me on the cheek. I was a little dissappointed but happy.

"Hmm.. * his fake beard* Not afraid. Good. What's her favorite food?"

"Ice Cream."

"What flavor?"

"L.Joe speical."

"Huh?"

"Vanilla & Cookies n Cream."

"Hm.. Good.. Soomi. Good choose. I like him." Jinyoung said.

"He's mine!!!" I yelled not-thinking. *WHOOPS! COOKIES!*

They laughed and L.Joe turned red. He leaned in and whisphered. "Your so cute." I blushed.

"AWH...... I- WE APPROVE!!" B1A4 yelled.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW! Baro doesn't like Soomi! He's more over-protective than Jinyoung. But trys not to show it! Sorry if it confused you!!