I hate you

The boy who can call rain

It was night time and it was heavily raining outside.

“Hyung! I am home!” Mingyu said putting away his wet umbrella and taking off his shoes. He was wearing his school uniform and was holding a trophy in his hand and looked very happy. “Hyung! Doyoon hyung!!” He looked around the room. “I wonder where he went….and why are all the lights turned off?” Then he suddenly got scared remembering Doyoon was a sick person. Mingyu dropped his trophy and ran to the second floor worriedly and opened the door to his room. “HYUNG!! Are yo---?”
“Oh! Mingyu-ah…..you……you got home early today.”

Mingyu POV:::::

I really got worried…..I was scared…scared to lose him.

But as I opened the door, I…..I……my heart ached. Doyoon hyung was hugging my girlfriend, both alone in his room. So, I see why she always wanted to come to my house and why Doyoon hyung find me a girlfriend like her…….was this yet? They liked each other?? But that was not what was hurting me! I was just hurting because I didn’t know for whom my heart was aching for. I couldn’t handle this anymore.

“Mingyu- ah….it’s not what it seems…..do not misunderstand ok.”

I ran down stairs and got out of the house, soon I heard Doyoon hyung’s footstep following after me splashing on the wet ground. “Mingyu-ah! Stop!”

I didn’t stop, I just kept running in the rain like a crazy dog. I barely saw where I was going because the rain was too heavy and it got into my eyes and fell down on my face mixed together with my tears. It hurt too much! Just too much!

“Stop!!! Listen to me! Mingyu-ah!”

“Stop following me!!! I hate you!!!”

“No! Listen to me! Slow down!”

I didn’t wanted to stop, but he was always faster than me at running, even though I could run for longer. He grabbed my hand and panted really hard. The rain was pouring down on him, he was all wet…..I could only see him and everything on the sorrounding was blurry because of the rain.

“Listen to me…..It’s not what you think it is.”

“You don’t have to explain anymore…….I was a fool……who listened to you every day and believed you……..it was my fault…..Was I disturbing you and her every day, so you decided to introduced her to me!!??? AM I THAT USELESS!!!?” I shouted all I have got, just to get a reply from him…..he slapped me. “D-Did you just…..” He never hit me before.....but for that girl, he raised his hand on me?

“Ah….Mingyu-ah…..listen…..”

I threw away his hand and he tried to stop me again. I got really mad, so without thinking I punched him in his stomach and he fell down lying on the wet floor.

“Don’t follow me. I…I really hate you…..” I walked away from him……..but I regretted saying those words to him…….I really didn’t mean it. I shouldn’t have said that…….I truly regretted it.

“Mingyu-ah…..hajima!!! HAJIMALLAGO!!!!” He screamed, yet I kept walking away, his voice slowly faded away because of the rain’s sound. Even though I stopped hearing his voice, I did heard a sound. It wasn’t a good sound. I stopped in my path. Suddenly everything got quiet, even the rain began to sound fainter and fainter to me…….something told me, something bad happened. I ran back to where I left Doyoon hyung………my heart broke into pieces. He…..got hit by a car. Instead of water…..blood was raining. I couldn’t watch it for even a second longer, I ended up throwing up, and the next thing I knew…….everything got black.

………I shouldn’t have said that……..I really regret it.