Chapter 11

Stay With Me

You woke up early today to get ready. You are the type when your outfit or make up didn't turn out well, your whole day will be ruined so you decided to get ready earlier. You took a bath and wear the dress that Daehyun bought. Your lips form a smile when you replay the memory you have that day.

Aish. I must be really in love with him already. You applied some makeup because today is a big ceremony. You don't wear makeup everyday but you do apply some powder and lipstick during work. You stood in front of the full-length mirror and twirled around. Hmm I'm not that bad. Kkkkk

"Rae Jae-ah! Are you done?" You heard your mom shouted from downstairs.

"Ne! I'm coming!" You grab your clutch and head downstairs.

"Wow. Is it that you become prettier or that dress looks really fine on you. Is it a new dress?" Your mom asked.

"Psh of course I'm pretty. I'm pretty since I was in you. Oh this dress? Daehyun bought it for me."

"Did you asked him to buy it for you? You shouldn't, you know?"

"Ani! I even scolded him for buying it for me. It's not that I really want it. But he said that he wanted to. I just accepted it." You shrugged.

"What a nice future son-in-law I have." Your mom teased you. "Kaja. Or we'll miss his wedding." Both of you went to the car where your father already waited for 15 minutes.

Soon, your father parks the car and three of you get off the car. There are Mr. and Mrs. Kim who greeted all of you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, thanks for coming. It's such a long time since we met." Mrs. Kim said and they hugged. You bowed and waited until they finished talking. When you went inside, you automatically spotted Ah Ra.

"Hey. Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm going to see Himchan oppa. The guys are there too. Let's go." You followed her. You can see Su Ah who was having her last touch-up and smiled when she looked at you. You kept following Ah Ra to the other side of the church where the guys are.

"Rae Jae-aaahhh! I'm going to get married soon!" Himchan attacked you with a bear hug as soon as he saw you.

"Yeah yeah I know. Chukhahae oppa." You returned the hug. "You shouldn't hugging me or Su Ah eonnie will get mad."

"It's not that I'm cheating on her okay. You are my forever dongsaeng." He messed your hair.

"Yah oppa! My hair!!!!" You shouted and repaired your hair back. He just laughed while get ready for his big day.

"Happy to hug him? Not even greet your boyfriend?" A voice from behind you said. You turned around.

"Hi." You gave him a hug. "I can't see you at first."

"Ne. You look beautiful." He whispered in your ears.

"So you are. Let's go or there will be no space for us." You dragged him inside.

10 minutes later, you can see the door at the back opened and there stood Su Ah who looks really stunning. She was the most beautiful student back then in school and that's the reason why she kept arguing with Himchan as who is the prettiest. lol

She walked down the aisle and you can see that Himchan stood there in such nervousness. You feel Daehyun fingers intertwined with you.

"Isn't she pretty?" You asked.

"Yes. But you are prettier." He whispered.

"Cheesy." 

"Shhh focus. Next time is our turn."

You turned your face away from him to hide your red face. Why does he likes to say such things! This guy is really something! You heard him chuckled. "Whatever."

After they exchanged vows and kissed, everyone congratulate them. They were finally married.

Tonight gonna have a wedding party at the hotel. Your parents are not going so Daehyun picked you up at your home.

"Rae Jae-ah! Daehyun is here already!" Your father shouted.

"Wait! I'm almost done!" You looked at yourself for the last time and rushed downstairs.

"Let's go." You said to Daehyun who is sitting on the sofa and chatting with your father.

"Don't be so late!" Your mom said.

"Ne." You kissed their cheeks and walked to the car with Daehyun. He opens the door for you.

"Tsk. What a gentleman." You smiled.

"Anything for you, princess." He get back to his seat and buckled his seat belt.

20 minutes later, both of you arrived at the hotel. You can see many people already there and you took a seat beside Zelo. Daehyun went to take the drinks. He came back to you and hand you one of the drinks.

"Here you go, miss."

"Thank you, mister." Both of you laugh and suddenly a glass clinking can be heard. Himchan asking for guess' attention.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone who come here to my wedding." He started his speech.

"To the guys, Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo who helped me a lot when I wanted to propose to her." Everyone starts to laugh hard remembering the past, especially the boys. You can see Daehyun just smiled there. It's sure because he doesn't remember a thing. You lay your head on his shoulder and hold his hand.

Himchan was telling their past. How they were in school and met again years after. Everyone was laughing because who don't know Himchan? The mood maker.

After 30 minutes, it was a dancing time. You just sat there alone as Daehyun went to the toilet. When you were busily staring at the newlywed, a hand inviting you.

"Want to dance with me?" Zelo said while winking. You gladly took his hand and dance with him. It was an upbeat music so everyone was dancing in their own style. You can see that Youngjae was dancing with Ah Ra, Yongguk and Jongup were dancing with some girls and the newlywed were dancing with themselves. Then, they started to exchange partner and now you were with Himchan and Su Ah with Yongguk. The music changed to a country one so all of you slung an arm together and twirl around. Everyone was having a fun.

Then, you changed a partner again and it was Jongup this time. The music also changed to an upbeat song once again. Jongup starts to show off his dancing skill and everyone was clapping. Zelo who can't let the chance go just like that, started to show off his dancing skills to. They were like having a dance battle and before the battle could be more heat up, the music change. It was a slow music and you were changing a partner again. This time your partner was no other than your real partner, Daehyun. 

"Having fun without me?" He put his hands on your petite waist and starts to sway both of you side to side.

"What took you so long." You put your hands on his shoulders.

"I can't find the toilet." Both of you laugh. You can see that everyone was back to their partners. The newlywed couple, Ah Ra and Yongguk, Youngjae and Mi Rae; his girlfriend, Jongup and Zelo with some girls.

"I hope time stops right now. I want to stay like this forever." Daehyun stated.

"I don't want to. I can't stand for a long time." You joke with him.

"But really. I don't want to think about anything. I just want to be like this; with you in my arms." His face moved closer so that your foreheads touched.

"What are you doing? It's not like this is our wedding." You realized what you had said and blushed.

"Aww babe you are so cute when you are blushing. Have I praised you today that you look really pretty today?"

"It's like 100th time already." Both of you were in your own world, then suddenly you heard people starts clapping. The newlywed couple were kissing at the center and when they pulled back Su Ah hid her face in Himchan's chest because embarrassed. 

Daehyun decided to send you back after meeting the couple to congratulate them. In the car, Daehyun sings Baby Baby by 4men and when the words 'baby' come, he would turned to look at you playfully.

"Yah, focus on the road. You don't want us to die early, right." You said hiding your smile. His voice really got something with it. I bet if he didn't have work to do, he would be a singer right now.

"I know you like my voice."

"I admit it, I do."

Soon, you guys arrived at your house and he get off to send you in.

"Good bye, oppa." He makes a face.

"What? Don't ask for a goodbye kiss because I'm not going to give you one." You said.

"Yeah yeah I know. Good night. Dreams of me." He winks and you walked inside after giving him last wave.